"The doctor went in hyung. He will t-treat y/n and she will be fine. Yes." He gulped, his palms turning cold in fear. "Taehyung" Seokjin blinked his eyes to hold back the forming tears. "Look at me. Look." He held his cheeks. "Let's just g-go once and check the morgue." He spoke and Taehyung quivered his brows.

"No No No. Why? Why would we do that? NO!" Taehyung took a few steps back, shaking his head vigorously. "Taehyung.." this time Jimin came in front of him. "Let's just go once. We all know that y/n is perfectly fine but to prove the doctor wrong. Let's just go...once." Jimin tried to persuade him, mentally praying his stars for your welfare.

"But Jiminah she is fine. We don't…" Taehyung sighed as his voice was cracking. "We don't need to check. Are you believing that doctor?" He laughed, wiping his cheeks again. "She is perfectly fine. So shhh!" He put his finger on his lips. "Don't talk nonsense." His hands were still shaking out of fear and anxiety.

His frustration grew more when his close people were looking at him with doubts in their eyes. "You all don't believe me right?" He clenched and unclenched his jaws. "You all think that she left me. Isn't it?" His eyes were turning red in anger and also because of holding back his tears.

Why can't they believe me? Y/n is perfectly fine. Why don't you guys trust me?

"Noona." He gasped and walked till Ana. "Noona you believe me right? Please. She is fine Noona." He looked at Ana with hope but Ana stood there crying. She wanted to believe him but she was unsure herself. "Jungkook." He moved towards Jungkook now who looked away from Taehyung.

They have never seen him like this. So vulnerable. So desperate. He was always a strong person with a firm grip on his emotions but now he behaved like a lost and broken man who wants to believe in gullible things. "You at least believe me. She is fine. We don't need to see the morgue." He held his shoulders with a lot of expectations but was welcomed with only silence and tears.

"Only on-once Hyung." Taehyung pushed his chest in anger while Jungkook stumbled back. "Why are you all losing hope like this? She is fine. She is getting operated inside. Stop being like this. Please." He broke down. His legs were also shaking and he kneeled down on the floor, unable to take his own weight.

Jimin and Jungkook immediately rushed towards him and scooped down with him but he refused to stand up. He slid back, resting his back on the wall. "I-I can't." He shook his head. Bringing his knees up to his chest, he circled his arms around him.

"I can't g-go there. I can't." He hugged himself, shaking in fear and hugging himself more while his tears were now soaking his clothed knee. "Hyung." Jungkook couldn't stop his own tears and neither could Jimin. It's more painful to see Taehyung in this condition and even more painful to even think that you are no more.

"Please." He joined his hands in front of his family. "Please don't take me there. I can't see the bo-bodies. What if I find a familiar face there? I will die hyung. Please." He sobbed and Seokjin looked away from his brother. No one was able to see his vulnerable condition.

Seokjin wished that he could walk up to his brother, stroke his back and hug him tight while telling him that everything will be fine and back to normal but he himself didn't know what the future holds for them. He himself wasn't sure of your safety.

The red bulb of the operation theatre turned off and Taehyung immediately stood up, wiping his tears for the upteempth time of the day. The doctors came outside with a tight face and Taehyung caught hold of the same doctor with whom he almost picked up a fight earlier.

"My y/n is fine now right? Is she looking for me? Now I can go and meet her. Huh? Tell me." The doctor just looked at Taehyung blankly, frustrating him more. "What? Speak doctor." He looked at him with a glare. "Just screw it." He spoke before entering inside the ward and this time no one stopped him.

His blazing eyes calmed down once he saw your face. It was indeed you, inside the OT. Your head was bandaged, an oxygen mask covered your nose and almost the lower part of your face. A cannula was inserted into your hand. He walked closer to you with slow and steady steps.

His widening smile flattened once he saw a straight line on the heart monitor beside you. "Sorry but we couldn't save the patient. They were badly injured and we thought we could save at least someone but no one could survive." The doctor exclaimed to the others outside and unable to hold back anymore, Ana bursted into tears and so did Jungkook.

Seokjin and Jimin were too frozen to react. Taehyung, who was still clueless and unsure, covered the distance between your sleeping figure and him. "y/n.." he touched your cheek with his shaking fingertips. "Why aren't you br-breathing y/n?" He looked at your lifeless face with a lot of queries.

"Why aren't you l-looking at me..?" He held your cold hand, rubbing it with his both palms. "You are so cold baby. You don't take care of yourself." He shook his head while getting frustrated with your unresponsive figure. "I don't like it when someone ignores me. And especially when you ignore me. It's my job to ignore you not yours." He glared at you.

"You aren't scared of me these days. I have given you too much freedom around me I see." He nodded his head. "Just come to the office once. I will make you do overshift." He smirked hardly. "And make you stay beside me 24x7." He sniffed. "That will be your punishment." 

He waited for some more time. "Why aren't you talking? You like to talk so much then why aren't you speaking now? Talk to me y/n. Please. It's hurting me now. Please." He cried now while he was smiling a second ago. "Please baby. I will never scold you again. Please talk to me. I will do whatever you say to me. Seriously." He held your shoulders, shaking you a little.

"Y/N!! WAKE UP RIGHT NOW." He yelled loudly. The others who stood outside till now rushed inside after hearing his yell only to find him jerking your lifeless figure as if he could infuse back life into you. "Taehyung" Seokjin ran up to him again but couldn't detach him from you.

"Wake up and talk to me dammit! Why are you being so stubborn? I am calling for you." He wailed but you remained unresponsive like before. "She is dead Taehyung. Y/n is dead." Seokjin held Taehyung's shoulders. "No. No. NOOO! SHE IS NOT DEAD. SHE IS NOT. SHE CAN'T DIE." He yelled back at Seokjin.

"Come back to your senses and see properly. She is dead. Y/N IS DEAD." Seokjin yelled louder and Taehyung stood silent all of a sudden. "N-no." He gasped, looking back at you. Your body was laying still, not moving an ounce.

"y-y/n.." he dropped to the floor. "y/n…" he wanted to crawl to you but he felt like his body went numb. 

"Y/NNNNN!"

______________________________________

This is the second last part.
Don't worry, there will be bonus parts. Yes, PARTS.
And about the ending, just wait for the last part 🤡