"Now Milo there not that dangerous. Besides everything that I'm going put you through will help you stay in control."

"Are you serious, do I really have to start today?"

"I'll pick you up at five. The alpha has a perfect spot for us to train," she said before cutting her pancakes. "This going to be great."

I slide down my chair. I thought about her training which made me lose my appetite.

"Don't go to hard on him on his first day," said my father as he fold his paper "he also the future leader of this clan."

We put my trainings aside and had a great breakfast. They ask me and Nicole about school and work. My mom talk about her new projects. My mother asked us wanted we looking for in the new house. Keri wanted more space in room for her sewing. My father wanted a bigger workroom.

"Well I want a bigger room and closet space" I told my mother.

"You know that you would soon have to.." my father stop my mother from finishing her sentence. She nodded knowing why he stop her.

"I have to what," I wonder, wanting for her to finish her sentence.

"That you be fully in control of your powers soon."

"Oh," part of me didn't believe that she was talking about that. "Ok."

We went on to talk about Thanksgiving which is in two week. My mother wanted to do a big dinner party having friends and family over. I second the idea but oppose to all the cooking we have to do for it.

After breakfast I headed back to my room to get ready for work. I decided to head in early with Nicole. My parents was meeting with Luke's mother in town to go house hunting. Nicole and me took a ride with them. The car ride was mainly of my parents talking. I was to busy trying to piece together the sentence my mother didn't finish.

"Have to.... go to college... get a car...maybe...umm," this was driving me crazy. I know it was no point of asking her. "Just let it go Milo."

Once at work, we went to the back where I was once again being stared at.

"Why you all looking at me like that?"  I said boldly.

"You know you didn't have to come in today," said Alexandria. "

I'm off today?"

"Well no but your the future alpha female and...."

"Please enough with the alpha female stuff." I really was getting tired of being called a female "and I'm schedule to work so I'm going to."

She smiled and nodded.

"So why you here so early?" ask Keri. She went back to putting blue icing on some vanilla cupcakes. "I thought you would of slept in."

I clock myself in then wash up and went to help her with the cupcakes. "No my parents looking for a new place with Luke's mother. They looking at houses that are closer to the pack house."

"Your happy about the move?"

To tell the truth I didn't know what to think or what to tell her. I was just starting to like our house. Its was close to my school "hard to say, like if its closer to the pack house I'll be farther from school and...."

"But you be living closer to me and Crystal," she said before I could finish "and we can all going to the school in the area instead of taking a nearly hour drive to the school we're going to now. "

You live close to the pack house," I ask her.

She nodded in response. She went on to tell me house that her pack was fifteen minutes away. The reason she was going to an out of area school was cause of her friends but since Crystal is also moving closer to the pack house due to her mate's pack and I'm will be in the area too that we should think about going to one of the schools in that area. I told her that i would think about it and go over it with Nicole.