Chapter 9 - Game Playing

I spent most of my night looking over the file Ambrose had posted through my letterbox, I couldn't believe it. Ian was nothing more than scum, everything Ambrose had told me was true about him. He had two sisters and his parents were very much alive. Ambrose had even included pictures of his childhood, the pair of them together and a few family photos included. My stomach turned, it was that bad I ended up throwing up. How could I have been so stupid? Three years? Three fucking years? 

I was walking down the hallway to my office, I probably looked awful. The make up could only hide so much but I couldn't let my clients down therefore I had to come into work. It had just gone past 8am, my first client wasn't until 9am but I wanted to get into my office and settled before having to deal with them. I unlocked the reception door before proceeding to my office door and unlocking it. No one was around yet and considering I worked alone, I would be the only one here until 9am. Sighing I flipped on the light to my office as I walked through the door, I managed to take three steps towards my desk when a voice spoke causing me to jump out of my skin and drop my bag. 

"Morning Angel." Ambrose's voice echoed off the quiet walls. I didn't dare turn around just yet, I just knew he had a smirk on that face of his. Biting the inside of my cheek, I inhaled deeply before turning to look at him. He looked well, rather hot actually. He was dressed in a black fitted dress shirt, a few buttons underdone showing of a little chest and his standard leather jacket. I felt my teeth take my bottom lip between them as I looked down his body, the heat between my legs pooling. What was this man doing to me? "Don't mind me, I am clearly just here for your entertainment." He chuckles. Embarrassed I felt the heat build up on my cheeks as I turned away making my way to my desk and sitting down. 

"What do you want Mr Ambrose?" I sigh taking some random pages into my hands and sorting through them. In my peripheral vision I saw him walk over to me. He reached over taking the paper from my hands and placing them to the right before making himself space on my desk and sitting on it. "Really? There is two other seats in this room." 

"I like this one." 

"What do you want?" I practically demand through the grit of my teeth. I was beginning to hate this man. He had a control over me no other man had ever had and to make matters worse he knew about he did. 

"Ohh not so professional today Dr Rollins." He chuckles cheekily, sticking his tongue out of his mouth and resting it between his teeth, that fucking smirk on his face. At this point I wanted to slap it off his face but I was afraid of what he would do if I did. It was no secret, Dean Ambrose was one unpredictable son of a bitch and he didn't care if you were a man, woman or child. You didn't mess with him. 

"Answer the question Mr Ambrose and be on your way." I reply in a bored tone looking up at him but this only seemed to egg him on as he leaned closer to me. His minty fresh breathe from his gum hitting off my face. 

"How many times do we need to go over the same thing Angel. Its the always the same question and it's always the same answer." He whispered lifting his hand to my mouth and pulling on my bottom lip with his index finger and thumb. I stared into his eyes, slowly getting lost in them as he tugged on my lip. "Do you want me to kiss you Angel?" He purrs, my minds was screaming yes so loudly I could barely register anything else. Without realising he had let my lip go, his hand now resting on the back of my head pushing our foreheads together, I felt myself nodding. "I need you to say it.... Say it." 

"Yes." 

"Yes what?" 

"Kiss me Ambrose." I pleaded. I can't believe I am doing this but I wanted to know what his lips felt like. What he tasted like. I glance down at his lips, a smirk growing as he dripped his head coming closer to my lips. He was mere millimetres from me when he stopped. My breathing hitching in my throat, I could practically feel his lips on mine. Why did he stop? I was about to finish the job when he pulls away from me completely, laughing. Was this all a game to him? Of course it was, I was dealing with Dean Fucking Ambrose. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I growl shoving the papers on my desk off and onto the floor in frustration as I stood up glaring at the laughing man in front of me. 

"Isn't  that your job to find out?" He smirks, he was really starting to piss me off. 

"Get out." 

"I'm sorry what was that?" 

"GET THE FUCK OUT. GET OUT OF HERE. GET OUT OF MY LIFE. GET..." I exploded. I couldn't keep the anger in anymore but I didn't get to finish my sentence as Dean grabbed my head and pulled me into him. His lips smashing roughly into mine. My body crashed against his unbelievably toned body, my hands resting on his sculpted chest as his hands squeezed my head. I felt myself fall into pure bliss at the feeling of his lips working against my own. The heat between my legs practically aching to be touched by him. My minds was completely blank as I fell deeper and deeper into the kiss. I heard someone clear their throat forcing us about, I glanced over the door and noticed Reigns a smirk on his face as he looked between Ambrose and I. 

I felt Ambrose hands leave my head, bringing my attention back to him. He had the biggest smirk I had ever seen on a man's face as he stared at me. Reality was beginning to hit me. I had just begged this man to kiss me and when he didn't, I had a tantrum. But to make things worse, I loved the kiss he gave me and I wanted more. Much more. 

"See you later Angel." Ambrose winked walking over to Reigns,patting him on the back before the pair left my office together. I lifted my hand to my lips, part of me craving his touch one more time while the other part of me couldn't believe what I had just done. I carefully walked over to my desk, pulling my phone out of my bag; I had a message from Matthew asking to meet for lunch today.  I completely forgot about Matthew. I politely declined the invitation as I needed to get my head straight after what just happened. 

Matthew was a sweet guy, well educated and a doctor. Therefore he is respected and probably a perfect family man for when the time came to have kids. He was the safer option, the option my mind liked and was egging me to go for. Dean Ambrose however, was crazy; rotten to the core and just bad but the way he caused a fire to erupt on my skin, his voice had me craving for his touch. His kiss was something else, I have never felt bliss like it in all my life, it was obvious my heart and body wanted Ambrose. Ambrose was also a very respected man probably much more than Matthew but only due to fear. No one messed with Dean Ambrose, so why was I even considering the idea of him?