Chapter 78 - The return of the Willow

Start from the beginning

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

After awkward laughs, you all start walking outside when a familiar voice walks around the corner.

"(__)!!!!!!!" Willow runs up and bear hugs you.

"Aww! Get in here squirt! You've grown since I last saw you!" Willow ruffles your hair.

"Hey, Willow!" You reply.

"Who are these two cuties!?" Willow asks.

"Oh, yeah right, this is Sophie my best friend-"

You stop talking when Willow bear hugs Sophie.

"Can't... Breathe..."

You giggle, "And this is Varian... My... Boy-"

You start blushing.

Willow realises then squeals. "Awwww! That's so adorable! You three are just so cute!"

Ariana and Rapunzel walk around the corner, Ariana is holding a hamster looking, creature.

"Is that an umlaut? I didn't know those were real." You go over and pet it.

"Uh, yes Willow gave me it as a birthday present," Ariana replies.

"Oh, yeah that reminds me, happy birthday mom." You hand her a card you made last night.

"Awww! Thank you so much, sweetheart." Ariana hugs you.

"Mom?! Ari!!! You didn't tell me you adopted (__)!!!!!!!" Willow squeals.

"Uh, yes a few months ago." Ariana smiles.

Varian rubs the back of his neck, "Don't wanna break the fun and all... but we should get going, I told dad I would get you two then come straight out."

"Alright, Oh! Also Whatever you do... DON'T take the rattle off the little guy otherwise... your doomed." You warn.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You three make it outside to meet Quirin and Sebastian.

All the animal companions run/fly ahead.

"So, are you three ready? We've gotta get going now if we want to get a good spot for a shower." Quirin asks packing the last of the stuff and placing Ash and Ruddiger on Sebastian.

You all nod.

"Great, let's get going."

"Just wait dad, because I AM such a 'gentleman' the girls can ride Sebastian to the mountain." Varian lifts you on.

He offers a hand to help Sophie but she rejects it.

"Nah, I don't think so." She hops on.

"Suit ya self!" Varian chuckles as you begin to set off.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You have been travelling for four hours.

Your walking next to Quirin, holding the reins so sebby knows where to go.

Sophie and Varian have gone to sleep, snuggled into the animals, on Sebastian so it's just you and Quirin awake.

This was the time to ask him some questions without telling the whole story.

You put your arms behind your back, "So, Quirin... can I ask you something?"

Quirin looks at you, "And what's that?"

You sigh, "Remember when you said I can't change what I keep seeing?"

Quirin's eyes widen, "Yeah, I remember. Wait Seeing? have you had more those visions? are you keeping something from me?"