-Out Of His Mind-

Start from the beginning

Everything bad that happened to me and everything bad that I've done doesn't matter to me anymore, I'm with her/him now, even if It's just for a few minutes. The pain payed off. I've never felt calm before, is this is what it feels like? Wow, I like it.

My life is so full of stress that I've never been able to experience this emotion before. I wonder what else I'm missing out on.

Oh... We're almost at class. I know that her/his friend Chaeryeong doesn't like me so I'll let Y/N walk into class before me so that Chaeryeong doesn't bother Y/N because of me. Chaeryeong isn't much of an obstacle as of right now.

Y/N walked into class and motioned for me to come with her/him, but when I stopped walking just before we got to class s/he raised an eyebrow and whispered "What are you doing? Come on! We're already late." I sighed and went to class with her/him and watched as s/he instantly went over to her/his friend.

I wonder what having a friend is like. I know what watching them is like, but I don't know what having one is like. The last time I had a friend was when I was a small child. For now I'll just watch other people's friendships and live through them vicariously

While I sit on my own.

[Y/N's point of view, in dance class]

You quickly made your way to stand beside Chaeryeong. She had an expression of shock plastered on her face. "I know, I'm 10 minutes late-" You tried to continue your sentence but Chaeryeong cut you off "It isn't that, it's that Beomgyu was following you..." She whispered. "I know, I was walking with him."

She gasped and instantly glared at Beomgyu, who was sitting alone and taking glances at everyone, mostly keeping his head down but looking up whenever he felt like it. From time to time he'd space out while staring at people. Beomgyu looked over at you and you happened to be looking at him at the same time. Your eyes locked for a moment, but you looked away instantly when Chaeryeong's voice brought you back to reality "Don't do such things, he could've killed you!" Here we go again.

You are 100% aware of what Ryujin said about Beomgyu burning a knife, you hardly believe it though. What are the chances of someone like him committing murder? Yes, your friends hate hm. Yes, he's a freak. And no, you won't ever go near him again due to your friend's fears. Friends should always be put before strangers, right? Yes, that's right.

Your friends are definitely over exaggerate when they're talking about how "creepy" he is. Yuna said that Beomgyu will be a decent horror story to tell when collage ends.

"But he didn't. I promise I won't walk with him again, It was just a one time thing." You reassured Chaeryeong. In response, she gave you a worried look. What she said next made your heart drop...

"Lia has gone missing... I'll tell you more information at lunch"

From then on you had a horrible feeling in your stomach, what if the worst of the worst happens? You, Lia and Chaeryeong were supposed to be in dance class together. Lia loves dancing. She wouldn't have just not showed up...