-Out Of His Mind-

Start from the beginning

"No, I'd love to" thank god! You'd be walking in the same direction even if he said no, imagine how weird that would've been. Now you're going to have to think of something to talk about on the way to class. You waited patiently as Beomgyu left his room and locked the door. When he was ready the two of you started to walk. Your friends will hate this... Just wait until you show up to class and Beomgyu is with you.

It took you a minute to realise that he isn't actually walking beside you, he's a few feet behind you. Why does he walk so far away? He walks roughly 10 feet behind you but also 10 feet beside you. So you're both basically 10 feet diagonally apart.

You slowed down a little so that he could catch up to you, but when you slowed down, he slowed down too. 

You started walking faster again, he did too.

You took a few steps back to try and get closer to him, he did to.

You stood still, he did too.

Interesting...

For unknown scientifical reasons you did a small hop in the air, he did too which made you giggle a bit. You raised one arm, he did the same. You spun in a circle and guess what? He did too.

You're so going to tell Yuna about this. "Beomgyu, stand here for a second" you pointed right beside you and he slowly and shyly approached you. For some reason he's keeping his back turned. He's finally standing next to you though "Now we walk" you started walking and expected him to do the same, but he didn't, he waited until you were a little farther away and then walked.

"Beomgyu, why are you walking behind me?" You asked him. The way you said it made you accidentally sound a little rude even though you weren't trying to be. Beomgyu looked at the ground, then to the left, then he glanced at you for a nanosecond and looked away "I-I don't want you to get sick. . ."

What!? So he was sick this whole time! "What do you mean? Are you contagious?" A bit of fear seeped out of your voice on that sentence. You'd rather not be walking with a sick and contagious person. "Y-Your friend said..." He stopped and then continued on "Said that you'd get sick if you stood within 10 feet of me. You almost got sick."

"...That's stupid. It's nice that you're trying to stop me from getting sick, but do you really believe that? She's just saying that for the sake of it." You and your friends have actually been bullying him for a while, except for Yeji of course. You should try to be more like Yeji... Even Jackson has stopped bullying him. Jackson has kind of moved on to a new friend group now though, he isn't really interacting with you all as much as he was last week.

 Jackson has kind of moved on to a new friend group now though, he isn't really interacting with you all as much as he was last week

[Beomgyu's point of view]

Y/N and I have been walking quietly for a little while now. I wonder if s/he feels awkward. We're almost at class. I know for a fact that I don't feel awkward at all, I feel comforted by the silence. Y/N is being nice to me. At first I thought I was dreaming, but I did a reality check and found out that I'm wide awake. This is the best day of my life.