-Loco-

Start from the beginning

Eventually Frappuccino emerged from the crowd, trying to avoid everyone and go his own way. Poor Beomgyu, he looks like an abandoned puppy. "You have to stick this one to him, I'm not touching him" Lia said. "Uh uh! I'm not touching him either" you whisper shouted to her so that Beomgyu couldn't hear

"I did the last one!" Lia argued, "The last one was Kino! That's easy!"

Nevertheless Lia began to write "Kick me" in bold on a piece of paper. She stuck some double-sided sellotape around the corners before trying to hand it to you. "Go on, this is the worst one yet, it'll be hilarious."

"Lia, this isn't right. I can't do this to him, you know I can't. I mean, look at him! One kick and he's done for. I'm not sticking that paper to him." Lia rolled her eyes and forced the paper into your hands. You hesitated at first but eventually gave in. Nobody has had 'Kick me' on theirs yet... It's all been nice things so far so this is kind of scary.

Slowly and surely you got closer and closer to him, he still has his back turned which gives you a good amount of time to stick it to him. You quickly placed the paper on his back and stuck the edges down. Can he not feel it or something? Why is he not reacting? You're trying to put extra pressure so that he notices and takes the paper off. You're trying to help him out here, but he isn't reacting. He hasn't even noticed you. Can he not feel his back?

With that you walked away, once again quickly but quietly. Lia is laughing uncontrollably and so are you now. Maybe this is funny after all. The two of you got out your phones and began recording the event.

Beomgyu took a few deep breathes and then built up the courage to go back into a crowded area. Instantly a few girls started laughing, noticing the sign on his back. It wasn't that long until

Thwack!

Ow, that's got to hurt, she has heels on. Then came more people, eventually another crowd. Wow, this one is getting the most attention. "Lia, I think we should stop them now, he's not going to be able to-" "-Shhhh!!!!!" Lia quickly silenced you before you ruined the video.

Ouch!!! That guy looked strong, it'd suck to be kicked by him. Oh my god did he just get kicked in the stomach? Ow! Even Lia is cringing from the sight of it.

"Y/N, look at him. He's so malnourished that he fell to the ground! Hahahaha!" You put your finger over your mouth as a 'shhhh' motion, you're still recording.

Thud, Kick, Crack

What's that coming out of his mouth? Is that blood?! "Lia is he bleeding from his mouth?!" Lia nodded in reply, beginning to feel sorry. Obviously she's not sorry for him, sorry for the fact that the two of you could get caught for doing this.

A few minutes went by, the crowd died down eventually until the point that it was just Beomgyu laying there, unable to move but still alive by the looks of it. "We should get going now" Lia noted, but you were frozen in place, staring at Beomgyu's blood covered body. He's in such a terrible state right now. "Hellooooo, earth to Y/N? He's fine, he'll get up soon. People get into fights all the time, it isn't the end of the world."

"No Lia, we need to call an ambulance!" You lifted up your phone to call an ambulance but Lia instantly pushed your arm back down. "Do you want to go to prison?! Let's just go look at him first."