It was a very different style of art for me, a lot of the times it's my own feelings that I'm portraying in my art

  It was a very different style of art for me, a lot of the times it's my own feelings that I'm portraying in my art. So this piece was difficult, but in the end it makes me feel all of these new emotions. I still have my dad and I'm doing my best at mending our relationship, so seeing the way Mr. Douglas reacted to this, not only warmed my heart but it made me feel externally grateful for what I have.

After taking multiple pictures beside Mr. Douglas who couldn't stop smiling, I left the building and found myself wandering around in the warmth of the May whether, slowly making my way towards the studio.

Working for Zayn has been wonderful for my bank account and I don't feel so useless and spoilt because my of parents. Of course I have a comfortable amount of money saved up, but that won't last me forever. And I get paid to draw all day. It's keeping my foot in the door of the art industry and who knows, being a tattoo artist could be in my future.

"Look who it is, ten minutes late." Tiff teases when I step into the studio. I roll my eyes and send her a playful smile as I clock myself in, hearing the buzzing of the tattoo guns.

"My professor loved the piece I made." I inform her, Tiff gasping excitedly as she sits up straighter on the couch.

"That's good! Maybe you'll get discovered or something." She laughs. I grin and sit in one of the chairs, shaking my head as I pick at my chipped nail polish.

"I highly doubt it, Tiff." I reply. She rolls her eyes and picks her can of Redbull up, taking a long drink from the skinny can. "How's everything with you and Zayn?" I ask. Ever since the party two weekends ago, they had been arguing and Tiff was keeping me entertained with their drama.

"We're fine, he was just stressed out. You know how men are." She tells me, I nod my head with a short laugh, my heart still pinching though. Fuck, I miss Harry. "How are you holding up?" She questions, frowning when I shrug my shoulders.

"I keep thinking I'm okay, I just really miss him. And I can't sleep a full eight hours to save my life." I answer, running my fingers through my hair.

"Why don't you just talk to him? It's been two weeks and Zayn said he's seen a lot of improvement with him." She tells me. It's good to hear good news about Harry and his progress, but it's only been two weeks. It's usually the fourth week of him being sober when everything comes crashing down.

"He needs to focus on himself and not me." I mumble, Tiff snorting causing me to glance up at her, a playful look on her face. "Why is that funny?" I ask with a small frown.

"You know who your boyfriend is right? He's always going to be focused on you, he'll never stop." She tells me, a small huff escaping my lips because I know she's right. And I'm the same way. The whole point of this short break was to focus on ourselves but it seems that the longer we're apart, the more we wonder about each other. "This break was a smart idea on your part, however, he only ever asks about you when we see him." She continues.