ARC 12 RE : I Am An Evil Pen

ابدأ من البداية

“Junxuan.” Wen Jingrong said calmly, “I feel as if I have already given all my love to this person, and I am afraid I will never fall in love with anyone else in this life. I have been searching for him ever since I can remember. I thought it was just a phantom in my dream, but I never thought he would really appear one day. You know how happy I was then. That joy and satisfaction, it is worth giving everything I have for it. Therefore, I will not give up looking for him until the end of my life.”

Wen Jingrong convinced Ge Junxuan this way, and also convinced himself this way.

Yes, he will not give up. He believes that one day, Keke will come back.

With this hope, Wen Jingrong walked through a lonely and long everyday.

The Wen Group’s industry expanded steadily, and its wealth and prestige surged to the top of the world at a very fast pace, accomplishing a legend of starting a business from scratch. However, he was still looking for the person with whom he could share the honor with.

Until one day, Wen Jingrong met a true master. He asked Wen Jingrong, “What is the relationship between you and the person you are looking for?”

“Lovers, he is my lover.”

“You two love each other very much?”

“Yes.”

“Then, do you know that he is not a mortal?”

There was a sparkle in Wen Jingrong’s eyes. He tried his best to suppress the excitement in his heart and reply, “Yes, I know.”

“He is a being who absorbs negative energy, while you are a body of blessing. I’m curious that you guys actually become lovers.”

“What do you mean?”

“The blessing coming from your body comes from the goodness accumulated by your ancestors, which blesses you with a lifetime of wealth and away from evil. Your lover, on the other hand, carries negative energy. By right, it is impossible for him to get close to you.”

“What happens if he comes close?”

“If he comes close, he will be purified by the blessings on your body and suffer the pain of burning his body.”

Wen Jingrong’s face suddenly changed: “You mean, he has been suffering the pain of being purified by the blessing while staying by my side?”

“Yes. So I think he must love you very much, otherwise he wouldn’t have stayed with you despite the danger of his soul being scattered and enduring the purification of the blessing everyday.”

There was a buzzing in Wen Jingrong’s head. His heart trembled violently and he found it difficult to breathe.

He never noticed this. When he got close, Keke’s unconscious resistance, unconscious frown, unconscious pain… He initially only took it that Shang Ke didn’t like him. Afterwards, Keke accepted him, his intimate hugs, gentle caresses, and never again showed any discomfort in front of him. While he was enjoying the sweetness, Keke was suffering from the pain he had caused him.

What blessing, what negative energy? Wen Jingrong wanted to rebuke this person who was speaking nonsense, but there was a faint voice in his heart telling him that this was the truth.

The persistence he had been holding on seemed to collapse at this moment. He thought he had given his everything, but he was oblivious to what Shang Ke had given. Shang Ke saved the best for him without any complaints from the beginning to the end.

How could he be so tolerant and carefree? How did Shang Ke relieve all that pain where he(WJR) couldn’t see?

“Leaving you may also be a relief for him.”

Before leaving, that expert said this to him.

These words completely shattered Wen Jingrong’s hope and pushed him into the abyss.

Leaving him was a relief?

Has his love only brought pain to him?

He searched day after day just to let him return to his side to endure the suffering of a burning body again?

Then, why should he still persist in his search?

Why not set him free, and also set himself free…

Wen Jingrong smiled, and his smile was very cruel.

No, he will not let go.

No matter how painful it is, he will not let go. Because Keke chose him. Despite the pain, he still chose him.

Therefore, he is also the same.

He is willing to give up a lifetime of wealth for Keke and erase his full body of blessing on him.

If Keke is an evil being that requires negative energy, then he will not be a man with blessing.

Wen Jingrong began to use the wealth and connections he had to secretly communicate with senior government officials and colluded all about.

As a result, the officials he came in contact with all fell one by one, but only he remained standing. Not only that, the large number of cronies he nurtured all had a firm foothold in politics and established their own faction and power.

Wen Jingrong truly experienced the power of his blessing. No matter what he does, all the evil will turn good and his path was always smooth sailing. All his reckless actions actually brought him more wealth and power.

The blessing on his body was like a curse. It let him be very successful in life, but also gave him a lifetime of loneliness.

Until his final years, he still couldn’t find the person he was looking for.

Only when he closed his eyes did he finally admit:
His Keke has already left this world.

He persevered to the end of his life using a lie.

Keke, do we still have a next life?

When dying, he seemed to have heard Keke say to him with a smile, “Jingrong, we will meet again in the next life.”

Okay, see you in the next life.

Wen Jingrong’s face showed a relieved smile, and he quietly fell asleep like a child…