"Are you ready to go?" I turned to Dora and nodded. 

"Have fun." I kissed Marcus's cheek before following the others to the car.

**********

I just stood there as Dora and Sulpica yelled at the store manager in Italian.

"Whats she saying?" I asked Alec.

"That she wanted an English speaker here so they could help you." Jane aid. 

"What did he say?" I ask.

"That no one working here speaks English." Alec said. 

"Well all they have to do is show us where everything is. Just ask him where the baby stuff is. I'll work it out from there."

"Abbiamo bisogno di mobili per un asilo nido. Dove possiamo trovarlo?" Sulpicia asked.

"È verso il retro. Sei isole in questo modo." The man said pointing towards the left. We all walked over towards the baby isle and I watched the three woman gush over all the cute baby things. I looked to the twins and smiled. 

"So while there occupied. What was with the 'mother' title Marcus aid this morning." I asked and they both looked to each other and then back to me.

"Well we see Marcus as our father. We have for our whole vampire life. It only seemed fit to see you as our mother." Jane explained. 

"If it bothers you we wont mention it-"

"No. No." I said quickly cutting him off. "It doesn't bother me at all. I just wanted to know why I suddenly gained two more kids." I grin. 

"Jamie! Look!" I sigh before walking over to Bella.

**********

By the time we got back we had been to a cloths shop, toy shop and gotten all the furniture ordered. We had picked out wallpaper at a DIY shop and ordered a cream rug, to go over the polished wooden floor, to be put into the room.

I practically fell through the door to the bedroom, Marcus quickly catching me. 

"My feet hurt. So much." He chuckled and took me over to the bed, sitting me down. "I got something for you. Well it from the babies but its still for you." I pulled out a small gift bag and handed it to him. 

"Ah. Well I actually got the babies something myself." He handed me two small boxes and I smiled. I watched him open his first and he smiled reading over the words.

 I watched him open his first and he smiled reading over the words

"Its perfect

"Its perfect. They'll wear them everyday." He smiled. "Open yours." I carefully opened the box and was amazed at what I saw. 

"Its beautiful

"Its beautiful." I whispered.

"It gets better." He wound up the small key, that I hadn't even see, and it started to play a melody as the ballerina slowly turned. As the music played I just looked at him. "What? Don't you like it?"

"Your going to be an amazing father." I smiled. I opened the other and carefully pulled out a crystal ball with a small universe in it. 

"Watch

"Watch." He pressed a button at the bottom and turned the lights off. The whole room filled with tiny small stares

"This is amazing. They'll love them."