ARC 10 Re : Sentinel & Guide

Start from the beginning

This poisonous gas erodes spiritual power through smell. It has little effect on ordinary people, but is very harmful to spiritual evolutionists. Shang Ke did not know its specific composition and could not develop an antidote formula for the time being. But since it targeted spiritual power, it might be possible to find a breakthrough through this area.

“Keke.” Just as he was thinking, he was suddenly hugged into the embrace of a hot body.

“Yonis.” Shang Ke put the computer aside and looked seriously at the man beside him, “Shouldn’t we discuss the education of our child?”

“Yes, you’re right, it’s time to teach him a good lesson.” Yonis agreed deeply.

“It’s ‘education’, not ‘lesson’!” Shang Ke corrected angrily.

“Right, how do you plan to ‘educate’?”

“Children are easily influenced by adults, so I think we as parents should set a good example for him.”

“One of us is an A-rank Dark Sentinel and one of us is an S-rank Guide, is this still not good enough as an example?” Yonis had a puzzled look on his face.

Don’t tell me that in someone’s mind, having high status and being strong is a good role model?

Shang Ke explained speechlessly, “I mean character, mindset and three views!”

Yonis replied, “Are we unqualified in any of these aspects?”

“Get your hands off my legs first before we talk about qualifications.” Shang Ke warned.

However, Yonis acted as if he hadn’t heard. Instead of moving away, he went deeper.

“Yonis!” Shang Ke was used to sleeping naked, and today was no exception, wearing only a loose nightgown and in an almost completely undefended state.

“Keke…” Yonis buried his head in his chest, squeezing his body between his legs as he did so.

“Wait, what’s on your fingers?” The slippery fingers with a slight coolness moved about in the tight inner walls. In a few moments, the coolness was replaced by a damp heat, which then turned into a flame that ran straight up his spine.

“This is the newly researched sex product, which can bring a better experience to the partner.” Yonis explained with a hoarse voice.

“....…” Shang Ke tightened his grip on the sheet and his eyebrows looked more charming.

Yonis’ eyes darkened and his breath was hot. A while later, Shang Ke felt the finger inside him being withdrawn, followed quickly by an even larger and harder object filling it until it was completely in. After getting used to it, Yonis began to drill meticulously and deeply, his rhythm sometimes fast and slow and at varying angles. The dim light caused the two closely entwined figures to be reflected on the wall. They were undulating and swaying, and intermittent moans and ambiguous rubbing sound could be heard.

“Slow down, you…” Shang Ke didn’t manage to stop him in time and his body was already filled with a wave of heat, “Yonis, you, you forgot to use protection again!”

“Keke.” Yonis’s low voice rang in Shang Ke’s ears, “Don’t you think Leo is too lonely all by himself? Let’s add a few more siblings for him, shall we?”

“…” Shang Ke wasn’t unwilling, but was just worried that once he let it be, the future will be out of control. Who knows if a certain fellow with excessive D energy will start to implement his “one every three months” crazy childbirth project? (The male guide’s fetus seed can be removed from the body after three months.)