ARC 5 Re: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom

Start from the beginning

However, when the heavenly tribulation was about to start, Shang Ke gradually realized that something was wrong.

First, it was Yan Lu’s reaction. The veins on his face could be seen and his body’s divine power was in disorder. His murderous aura was surging, and a strong wind was rapidly circling around the two of them, just as if he was facing a great enemy.

The second was the position of the tribulation clouds. As if drawn by some kind of force, the three tribulation clouds surged toward the area where Yan Lu was, gradually forming a new heavenly tribulation above him.

Shang Ke was shocked, and two words suddenly appeared in his mind: “Divine retribution”!

He had speculated about all sorts of possibilities, but had never thought that the divine retribution would come in this form. It used the power of the heavenly tribulation to punish those who were guilty. What was even more frightening was that three tribulations appeared at the same time. If Yan Lu couldn’t overcome it, his soul would definitely scatter.

“Little Mushroom, leave this place!” Yan Lu’s blood was raging, his eyes red, and he reminded Shang Ke in an extremely suppressed voice.

“Quit talking, prepare for the tribulation!” Shang Ke took out a few pills from his storage ring and stuffed them into his and Yan Lu’s mouth.

He had collected materials, refined pills, and made friends with cultivators all these years all for this day!

Then, Shang Ke formed a defensive array with six high grade weapons. Next, he handed to Yan Lu the quasi-immortal weapon he had refined that year.

However, Yan Lu rejected it, “I’m afraid I’ll lose control and fall into the killing devil’s influence. If I hold this weapon, I’m afraid I might hurt you.”

Shang Ke nodded his head in understanding and held the quasi-immortal weapon in his hand.

At this moment, the Heavenly Tribulation started, and dozens of snake-shaped lightning bolts struck down through the sky, forming a rain of electricity. The sky and earth roared, the rocks and mountains shook, and huge waves of air swept out in all directions. All the cultivators who watched from afar felt their heart skip a beat, not to mention the four who were facing the tribulation.

The second and third bolt of lightning followed, each more powerful than the last.

The cultivators who were watching quickly discovered the abnormality. Why were most of the lightning strikes directed at Yan Lu and Shang Ke’s location? They weren’t supposed to be experiencing the heavenly tribulation! Could the heavenly tribulation also miss?!

Boom! A loud sound, as if hitting their heart, made the people tremble.

In the distance, the mountain rocks shattered, and the grass and trees were flying, as if a god was wielding a sledgehammer and destroying the world.

Yan Lu was covered in blood, his eyes sometimes clear and sometimes chaotic, and his breathing was extremely disordered.

Shang Ke assisted by the side, using weapons and arrays to resist the attack of the heavenly tribulation. However, the power of the three heavenly tribution coming at the same time far exceeded his expectations. In just a few moments, he suffered considerable internal injuries.

It was even more serious for Yan Lu. Not only did he have to resist the heavenly tribulations, he also had to restrain his inner demon. Having to fight both internally and externally, he was on the verge of collapse.

Seeing that the fifth and sixth waves of lightning were about to fall, Shang Ke was about to go all out, when he suddenly felt the pressure around him decrease. The lightning exploded in mid-air, weakening layer by layer. By the time it reached them, there was only 30% of its power remaining.