"Ew, stop it. It looks ew so don't do it anymore, it not suit you" I gave him a disgusted expression. "And let's eat, I'm kinda hungry now. And don't worry, it's my treat"

"That's so nice of you, let's go" He said enthusiastically and stood up from his seat like a shot. He pulled me up from my seat, hastily. 

"Slow down, Yeol!" I blazed at him and pinch him in his left shoulder.

We headed into the cafeteria and grabbed some food, of course I'm the one who paid for it.

"You really looked eager on confronting Nayeon, huh? Uh, perhaps, do you have something sort of feelings for her that you are that patient and motivated to bring her out of troubles?" I laughed at his predictions, shoving bread on his mouth.

"What are you saying? I just have this feeling that I need to help her and it's a challenge, I love challenges and no romantic feelings involved" I smiled and ruffled his hair while he is munching the food inside his mouth. "Remember, I am helping her to get together with the boy she likes"

He stared at me, suspiciously. "Are you sure there? You are the only one who's that passionate about this matter. All of the teachers that tried, eventually gave up from her attitude. They can't handle it like me" He admitted.

"She's my student and I want the best for her. And I don't have that much problem nowadays so I guess I still have time to fix these thing so why wouldn't I try it. Everything happens for a reason, she's doing it for a reason. And I'll make sure that I'll know it within this whole school year" I rambled as he nodded his head in agreement.

"How did you even make her agree?"

"I threatened her" I smirked and shot him with a finger gun.

"How? You are the only one she got threatened to, she's not intimidated to any teachers here. You are making some magic, my friend. I'm so proud of you" He clapped his hands while shaking his head and a his lips are curved upwards in amused smile.

"I threatened her that if she didn't agree to the deal, she will be banned on buying her favorite candy" I replied and shot him another finger gun.

"That's it? oh my gosh!" He squealed like a gay making me cringe.

"Do you really can ban her from buying that?" He added when he stopped squealing.

"Actually no. I didn't expect that she will actually bite and believe on that lie" I laughed and grinned sheepishly.

That's how desperate the author of this book to make the two characters close to each other. A normal teacher would not do everything I did.

"Why don't we just settle this matter off for now? You have some explaining to do, you haven't said even a single thing about your relationship with Mr. Byun" I added while raising a brow.

"Fine, actually we're neighbors" He said and rests his elbows on the table.

"Like what I told you at the first day, I am in a secret relationship with a new teacher, right? We are already together before he can transfer to this school, he just transfered here because I am here" He explained and that goes on until he fully narrated the love story of them two.

"Hm, I still couldn't believe that he liked someone like you" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Shhh, you are just bitter because you don't have someone special" He retorted and slapped my cheek softly.

"You are so judgmental, my friend" I pouted and hit him in his arms.

"Just admit it. No one's likes to be with you" I glared at him.

"Yeah, really? Do you really know me?" I asked as my pride rose up.

"Yeah, Y/n Mickelberg" He responded shortly.

"Repeat my last name" I said while crossing my arms.

"Mickelberg" He repeated.

"Does that ring a bell?" I questioned, making him furrow his brows. I watched him, waiting for his answers. His face changed and he let out a gasp.

"Yeah, one of the most successful company in business industry here at Korea, the Mickelberg Automobile Corporates" He replied and placed the side of his face in his palm, looking at me.

"Yeah and I'm the heir of that Automobile Company with my brother" I barged and smirked when his eyes widen.

"No way...then why are you here, being a teacher?" He uttered in disbelief and gripped on my shoulders.

"Secret... And I do have many admirers on my alma mater" I winked at him as I shoved his hands away from my shoulders.

"Fuck it! That's why all of the things you are using are all luxurious and expensive by the looks of it" He pointed out and eyed me up and down.

"So, you are always checking me out?" I creased my eyebrows at him.

"No, idiot!" I laughed as he scowled at me.