"Let's fill this ship with fuel so we can retrieve Xeno", Maya carried a heavy tank of fuel as she hummed the lyrics. "Now back at the castle! Move", one guy pointed his gun at Nikki. "We signed a peace treaty. Don't point that gun at us", Nikki clicked her tongue. "Where is Ginro?" Kinro thought as he was changing his glare from left to right. "He's the only one missing", he sweated. As his eyes saw Matsukaze, he flinched to see him in pain. Matzukaze who was panting fell on the ground. "Matsukaze!" Yuzuriha ran towards him along with the rest. When Yuzuriha got close to Matsukaze, he whispered in her ear. Yuzuriha immediately knew what she should do. "He's really hurt!" She called out to the guy who was leading them. "There's no way we could carry him..." Minami panicked. "Too far", Homura bluntly spoke as she glared at the old man. Matsukaze was brought back to the ship. "Let him stay at med bay", Maya pointed her thumb at the med bay. "On the ship though? He's coming with us?" One guy sweated. "Not an issue", Stanley sat across Matsukaze. "We can just toss him when he dies. If not, we can use him as a hostage against those junior science users", he stared at Matsukaze.

When Matsukaze's guard was away, he moved forward on his plan. He searched for his master, Ginro. "Matsukaz-", when he found Ginro, he covered his mouth to not get attention. "You came back for me? I was hiding and when I got out to check, everyone was gone", Ginro teared up. "You planned to spy on the enemy to get some information didn't you", Matsukaze praised. Ginro was dumbfounded, "A-Ah- Yes! Of course. I'm surprised you know my plan, Matsukaze", Ginro sweated, "But right now we should get out- I mean, as brave as I, cannot run on my own". Matsukaze's shoulder was getting more and more painful that he fainted in front of Ginro. "Ah! Matsukaze! You're badly hurt! What do I do- What do I do?", Ginro panicked.

"Do we even know where those kids are heading?", one guy from the enemy side asked. "Why not ask the enemy? Since we have that samurai wannabe, Matsukaze abroad", Stanley went up to Matsukaze, who was found out lying on the floor. "Do what you will to me. But no matter what methods you're implying- I will never betray my lord's friends. Let alone reveal their destination", Matsukaze panted. Stanley pointed his gun at Matsukaze. "Please don't come out lord Ginro... No matter what happens to me now- is of no consequence..." Matsukaze thought. Ginro who was panicking didn't know what to do, "It's better if I stay here right?" But he felt guilty in seeing Matsukaze giving up his life. "South America! That's where they're heading!" Ginro came out of his hiding spot and revealed their team's destination. "Sorry Matsukaze- Sorry everyone!" Ginro gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists.

"What if we will find one of those bad petrification devices there! Like a huge one!" Chrome got excited. "What are you getting excited for when the enemy is on our tail!" Kohaku sighed. "Assuming there's anything left after thousands of years... Tell me Senku. Do you believe it belongs to the one on the moon?" Xeno raised his right leg and placed it on top of the other. "So, you know?" Xeno guessed right. "You too Xeno. There's no way you'd miss those crazy king-sized radio waves shooting down", Senku chuckled. "The top two scientists in the new world are united. If we were to combine our intellects- perhaps we could acquire the hyper-tech weapons all for ourselves", Xeno tilted his head. "Like I give a crap about keeping it to myself", Senku chuckled. "The two of us will surely crack the secrets of the petrification beam and the moon", Xeno grinned. Senku glared at Xeno as he could feel the tension. Senku grabbed a chair and sat across Xeno, "Sure- We've got some time now. Let's mentor the mentee and exchange everything we know so far", Senku chuckled. "Very well. Science is indeed elegant", Xeno replied.

Senku showed Xeno the tape that Byakuya left for Senku, and played it. "I see- Those in space were able to evade the Petri-beam. So those astronauts were long gone. The Russians, Connie, Lillian, and Byakuya. That man embodied both sentiment and rationality. He was a walking paradox. And he did it with a smile. We never understood each other. Delivering data to the future through a record and oral tales is just the sort of thing he would do", Xeno praised. "We should be grateful for that nugget of info because now we can put our heads together and inch towards the truth- step by step", Senku grinned. "Yes. The two of us will be able to ascertain the longitude and latitude. We'll discover the whole origin of this mystery!" Xeno replied.