Did he scare her off? Has she not forgiven him? Is he too late?

He tried to say something but she was already walking out of the room.

He walked into the bathroom for a quick shower, he stood under the warm water and closed his eyes as he mentally run through the events of yesterday.

He doesn't know what is he feeling or what is he supposed to feel, he feels relieved to tell her everything, he feels happy that there are no more secrets between them, he feels excited about the future, but more than that he's feeling....... conflicted, It's under the surface and mixed with some anxiety. He's not used to the combination, it's truly odd. Perhaps it's like that for everyone starting something new, pleasure at gaining forward momentum and fear of the change. It's hard work, but worth it.

Or maybe he's feeling guilty, he's feeling guilty because he couldn't keep her promise, Amara's  Promise to never love anyone else.

But he doesn't love Shehnaaz, right? He's just emotionally attached to her and attracted also, he wants to spend his life with her, he wants to make her his, and for that he has to talk to her.

With that thought in mind he got ready and went downstairs. He can hear voices as he walks towards the living room.

“I think you missed a spot,” Arjun teases from his seat at the table from where he is stuffing a Pimiento cheese Quiche.

Anita turns around on the step stool she’s at the top of, feather duster in hand and puts her hands on her hips to purse her lips and stare down at Arjun. “Well, if anyone else ever took care of it, I wouldn’t have to do this in the first place,” she chides but Arjun sees the smile under her guise. He knows she loves dusting all the books though.

Sidharth enters the room hesitantly, and they both turned towards him, "Hey guys, where's everyone?"

"Oh hey Sid, dadi and dadaji went out for a stroll with Shehnaaz, they waited for you" She said as she climb down and started reaching for the corner of a wall, but her arm could not reach there.

He felt a little disappointed as he really wanted to talk to her.

"Here let me help you" He offered when he saw her struggling, he grabs the feather duster and easily removed the cobwebs and dust, "Oh.. Thank you, that's very nice of you" She smiles.

Sidharth Shrugs, "Contrary to what happened, I'm not a terrible person."

"Well, given that you didn't exactly convince any of us the when you decided to just - "

"Arjun!" Anita said hitting him lightly on the chest, he rolls his eyes, "I'm a big brother, you should expect these kind of jibs for a while." Anita glares at him, but Sidharth only chuckles, he was so glad that his Shehnaaz has such a protective but understanding big brother.

"You must be famished, here let me heat up Some Quiches for you" Arjun said but Sidharth shook his head, "No thank you, I will just make some tea for myself"

"Okay, I should get back to work, see you in the evening" Arjun said and went out of door and after few minutes Anita announces that she has to pick Krish from School.

"Hey Sidharth would you mind feeding Elvis?" Anita said as she hurries over to grab car keys from the key holder.

"Elvis?" Sidharth asked in confusion.

"Oh... Right, you haven't met Elvis. It's a new pet Shehnaaz found at a park, you know how she is. He's in the family room, just grab some carrots from the refrigerator. Okay?.. I'm going. Byyyeeee" Anita went out before Sidharth can say anything.