Chapter 39 | Casual home life

Start from the beginning

"H-hey, everyone..." Liu said nervously, realising she was in a room full of people who used to be her enemies. "How's... uh... how's things?" She asked awkwardly.
"Girls, and sexy..." Slenda began, looking at me for the second part (to which I gave a wink in response). "Today, we have two things to discuss" she stated, holding her hands together in front of her.
"Should I... um... sit down?" Liu asked nervously.
"If you would like to, go ahead and sit where you like" Slenda said kindly.
"Thanks" Liu responded, walking up to me and sitting on the floor between my legs.
"To start..." Slenda continued. "From today, Liu Woods has joined our house. And I expect you to treat her kindly" Slenda said plainly, much to everyone's dismay. Collective yells around the room broke out about Liu's joining, making her visibly tense. I looked around the room to see some complaining to Slenda, but for them to get shot down by a logical answer in response. As most of the attention went to Slenda, I patted Liu's head in an attempt to calm her down - much to her and a few other's surprise.
"You'll be alright, try not to worry too much. I'll keep you safe if the occasion arises" I said kindly, stroking her hair as she began to calm down.
"Thanks, dude" she responded, giving me a warm smile.

As I stopped patting her head and she turned back to the rest of the room, the commotion between the others was finally dying down. "Alright..." Slenda said, taking a deep breath of frustration. "Any others gripes and/or questions?" She asked, folding her arms and looking around the room. "No? Good" she said thankfully. "Now onto the second matter" she began. "Jess, I would like to state beforehand that your opinion and feelings are of the utmost importance here" she added, holding a hand to her heart as she turned to Jess.
"Sweet! Then I vote we kill Jane!" Jess exclaimed, jumping up on the couch with her knife raised.
"On it!" Liu responded, drawing her knife and standing up.
"Nope" I said to the sisters, sweeping Jess' ankles with my arm as I stuck my foot up the back of Liu's top and pulled her back, making them both sit back down exactly as they were. "I'll do my best to help you stay safe now that there's two of them" I 'messaged' Jane, making her smile and blush a little.
"Thank you for that, (Y/N)" Slenda said in reference to me catching the sisters, and I gave a little nod as my response. "Anyway, back to what I was saying. The topic of this next discussion is (Y/N) himself" she continued, motioning towards me at the end.
"Oh, good! I was hoping we'd get to this soon!" Sally exclaimed, cuddling into me as she spoke.
"I see you can tell where this is going" Slenda commented. "But back to the matter at hand, Jess, what are your thoughts on (Y/N) becoming..." Slenda trailed off at the end, a light pink blush forming on her cheeks.
"Becoming what?" Jess asked candidly.
"Everyone else's boyfriend as well?" Sally asked, realising Slenda was feeling embarrassed. Jess was clearly taken aback by both the question and how excited Sally was about it, but she didn't answer straight away. She just sat there, motionless and stuck in thought.

Jess looked to the floor for a moment and I felt her grip around my arm tighten. As the room looked at Jess in curiosity and anticipation, Slenda spoke up. "Oh, (Y/N), I found your spare mask. Catch" she said, pulling a roll of black fabric out of her inner blazer pocket and throwing it to me. I gave a nod after catching it before standing up, holding Jess' hand. I motioned for Sally to stay as me and Jess walked into the kitchen together.

We both walked in hand in hand through the hall until we got back to the kitchen and once we were inside I began taking my bandages off. "Do you... think that was a serious question?" Jess asked in disbelief.
"Oh definitely" I said, now out loud. "Slenda tried to use it as a bargaining chip to make me join when you broke into my house" I explained, grabbing the sandwich Sally made and taking a bite.
"Seriously!?" She exclaimed in even more disbelief.
"Yeah, I was surprised too. I mean, who expects a eight foot tall demon lady to offer a semi-supernatural harem more-or-less free of charge?" I said, taking another bite after I spoke. "I never even answered the question, I just got changed and we teleported over" I added as I chewed.
"Man, what a day..." Jess said, leaning back on the counter as she reminisced.
"Yeah, it was crazy" I said, smiling as I put my spare mask around my neck before taking another bite out of the sandwich.
"I gotta ask, what're your thoughts on having a harem?" She asked, leaning on me with her back still to the counter. My eyes widened in shock, her question had surprised me enough to make me start choking on my sandwich. "Shit! Here!" She said, handing me my glass of cola. I drank the whole thing in a few gulps before taking a large breath of fresh air and coughing a bunch more.
"Thanks..." I said, coughing a few more times as Jess patted me on the back.
"No problem" she said, giggling a little.

"But you never answered my question" Jess stated as I managed to finally catch my breath. "Slenda said that my feelings were important, but she never asked you on yours" she explained, a warm smile on her face as she walked in front of me and pulled me into a hug.
"Well, to say I'd never thought about it would be a huge lie" I began, chucking a little to myself. "But I never really wanted to act on it ever since we became a thing" I explained, returning the hug. "Because then it felt like cheating, and cheating is pretty scummy" I finished.
"Even though you kissed everyone in the other timeline?" Jess asked nonchalantly.
"Different timeline and you were technically there, you didn't try to stop me and considering how I came back to this one I thought of it as no more than a dream" I explained. "Do you consider me in the wrong?" I asked, genuinely unsure.
"Under normal circumstances, I would've castrated you for that" she said with a smile on her face.
"Oh lawd" Nightmare reacted, most likely recoiling at the comment.
"But, since your story aligns with what Liu told me, I guess I can forgive you" she explained, punctuating it with a kiss on my nose. "And I think that answers your half of the question" she added, lightly punching me in the side. "And if the me who didn't see you for god knows how long was fine with it... well... I think I'll be okay with it now" she said, wrapping her arms around my neck as she spoke. "Just don't forget about me, 'kay?" She asked shyly, our noses almost touching.
"Wouldn't dream of it" I responded, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer.
"Good answer" she said, leaning in and pulling me into a passionate kiss that lasted about a ten seconds or so. "So, how are we gonna tell everyone?" She asked, catching her breath after she pulled away.
"Well you can start by giving me one of those~" a familiar voice said from my Jess' pocket.

She pulled out her phone and we looked to see Benny sat on a chair and scrolling through her own phone, waiting on Jess' Home Screen. "How did you..." Jess began, only for Benny to point to the corner of the room, showing us a security camera. "I forgot about those..." Jess said, cringing hard.
"So, want me to show this to everyone?" Benny asked, holding up a USB.
"No thanks, I don't like my face being-"
"Known to your girlfriends?" Benny cut me off.
"It's for when they get to know me better" I said, embarrassed. "Well, seeing my face and being considered a girlfriend" I added, blushing a little.
"Wouldn't the better post-date privilege be sex?" Benny asked.
"Definitely a privilege~" Jess added.
"Well, I'm kinda shy. So... I need to warm up before that, you know?" I said bashfully.
"Awwwh~" Both girls said, with Benny coming out of the phone to join in on the hug.
"Well we should probably head back and share the news" I said pulling my mask up.
"Works for me" Benny said, taking my good arm and holding it between her bust.
"Me too" Jess added, doing the same but doing her best to be gentle because of the arm she held.

We walked together and got back to the living room arm in arm in arm. "So?" Slenda asked. "To confirm your choice?" She asked.
"Well-"
"I got dibs on first bang!" Benny exclaimed, pushing Jess away and pulling me towards the TV.
"Woah woah woah!" I yelled as I was more or less dragged along the room. As Benny dove into the TV, I felt something snake around my waist and as Benny made it through I was pulled back. I hit the floor and landed on my back, but as I sat up I watched as Masky kicked Benny back into it as she tried to get out before Hoodie quite literally pulled its plug.
"Problem solved" they said in unison, the room turning back to me as I laid flat on the floor once again.
"So?" Jill asked.
"You down to clown?" Jax added with a giggle.
"I'll leave the answer to you" Jess said, crouching down to kiss me on the cheek before leaving the room.
"Well?" Sally asked impatiently.
"Can someone help me up please?" I asked, sticking my good arm up. I heard a large number of footsteps gather around me and I saw everyone reach for my hand. I looked as everyone began to swat at and push each other's hands away, and that none of them noticed that I pulled my hand down and snuck away to the door. I watched as things began to break out into small scraps between some of the girls as they began to push each other and pull each other's hair and such. I cleared my throat loudly and halted the conflict before someone got hurt, my sound gathered everyone's attention and stopped them in their tracks. "So..." I began.

"Where does everyone wanna go for our first dates?"