5. Finally! Numb

"What do you mean? She . . . ," Sun Yu little bit moved and thrilled while expected to get the right speculation.

"Roaming," she continued, her eyes glaring at Sun Yu sharply.

"The seniors are going to be common to see her form come out of the elevator. Some of the cleaning service officers witnesses that erred spirit shows standing in this elevator. They wildly scramble, some of them got preyed on, even found unconscious here."

Song Yi hugged the report file folders in her chest tightly. "It is scary, isn't it?"

"Oh, it is probably—" Her comment was chopped off by the elevator ding sound as if banished them out softly to get to their destination, the 12th floor.

Song Yi stomped out of the cabin full of steel ambiance. But Sun Yu was in bemusement imagining the man in the supermarket so that she turned out of the television program. It thanked heavens her face censored, and no one would notice. She ran through the words of 'Jung Eun' like Jae Sung mentioned a few days ago.

"Get going! Don't linger! If these files were not for Mr. An Sa Rang, I would not like to use that elevator ever."

The think muse had got to be faded to catch up Song Yi while still speeding up to move on. Cold sweaty fingers held the document carry bag tight that contained important data.

Song Yi grumbled again, her lips like a hungry fish protruding on the surface of the water. "It is not funny that you snatched by Jung Eun's lover when roaming in this building too like picnic himself. He is a weird ghost from DaeMart!"

"Her lover got here?" asked Sun Yu after her step kept with a woman with hair like stewardess bun hair. "From DaeMart?"

"Jae Sung's Ghost!"

Sun Yu was numb. She felt that all of her hinge joints dislocated, her nerves cell spasmed, and the hairs bristled. She couldn't believe that the paranormal incident went over her. Last night television program tried to root out of her memory, but the scenes bought to Song Yi's USB OTG seemed even more realistic.

Jae Sung's voice echoed in her brain that he said always picked up his girlfriend nearby the elevator.

It's not only his strange behavior that was not agile to squat down to reach the thing he had dropped. But Sun Yu remembered Jae Sung's button vest looked very different from the zip vest of DaeMart employees. She thought Jae Sung's one was an old edition.

"Sun Yu!" shrieked Song Yi with a little shrill. She got mad at the female employee who was like a younger sister to her. Sun Yu walked like a snail, and always confused so that she kept on behind.

"Oh. Sorry," Sun Yu awoke. She immediately followed Song Yi. The knock of her high heels reverberated like the rhythm of a percussion drum set.

"I won't come to DaeMart furthermore. I will throw away that membershipcard!" said Sun Yu in her mind as she snuffed out the irritate.

-THE END-

=================================================================================================================||||||||||||||||||||||||||==============================

Don't forget to Vote and comment guys!!

I need your feedback. It seems like begging, but you know I feel like in the cave rn.

감사합니다😁😁🙏👋