2. What kind of man is he?

The eyebrows rose like spell out her shock toward a man who was chill since earlier. But he started to speak to her whom she was so meticulous for the complete collection of USB OTG various types that all was very cute.

"O. My, my name is Sun Yu," she said warily, slightly bit her bottom lip as she bowed in a second.

"You are working at Hwayong?" he asked.

"Y-yes." The act of her look, it seemed Sun Yu wanted to know how that man knew about it, but her suspicions vanished when Jae Sung pursued another statement.

"I know that of your chiffon blouse with a bow tie. In this area, no one so neatly dressed use bow ties other than Hwayong female employees."

Sun Yu blushed after mulled over the fact from his mouth. Even she did not know for sure that the only company around Gangnam district was Hwayong to require the female employees to wear a bow tie. Because she was a new employee who came from Incheon about six months ago, and she could tolerate her lag.

"What division are you in?" His hands still grasp in the back while standing. His head wasn't fag on the woman's face, whose full name was Kim Sun Yu.

"Er . . . HR."

"Oh yeah?"

Sun Yu just nodded because she did not know what some attempts to convince Jae Sung. Her lips like got taped.

"You had got tired of some activity such as handle staffing issues, planning and oversee employee benefit programs, oversee an organization's recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes."

"Yes, not too tired. But, I feel so on that off and on." She was quite amazed. "Have you ever worked as HR?" she asked.

"No," he said with curt as if breaking her favor. "My girlfriend is an HR at Hwayong Bank too."

"Really? What's her name? Maybe I know—"

"Jung Eun. But, she is not working there anymore. It had been a long time about five years ago." The tone implied that he had an informant skill, but it rather offensive because he cut Sun Yu off several times before that 23-year-old woman had finished her words utterly.

Sun Yu was silent. He looked closely at the rows of USB OTG, memory cards, data cables, and travel adapter's small packaging hook. But, the man beside her tweeted again. Sun-Yu turned to him that was assumed to be in his twenties.

"She is good at observing a human's psychic. When I try to gloss over my sadness or any emotion I felt, she can sense it. She said it was due to a psychology major she took in and for her experience to be HR at Hwayong, more or less." Jae Sung cleared his throat. "Are you in psychology too?" he asked curiously.

"No, I was in HR management." Sun Yu answered, shaking her head lightly. "Indeed, some of my friends are in the HRD was a psychology graduate," she admitted.

"I always pick up Jung Eun nearby the elevator," he added, his fingers now touching the packaging hook so that it seemed to sway like that played on a swing. "We are ready to get married."

Jae Sung looked happy at Sun Yu.

"Wow. Congratulations. Er, I am so glad to hear that." Sun Yu was getting attached to it. Although she was quite dumbfounded, there was a human being who just met for the first time but then so opened about his personal life.

Sun Yu wanted to go home hurry. And she grabbed one of the USB OTG pack from the hook in prompt.

"Don't pick that one!" Jae Sung called out.

Sun Yu was shocked as if she hanged on.

"That is a good product, but it is much easier to damage. Chinese products are getting famous for their tempted packaging." Jae Sung advised.

He then took out the USB OTG package he touched before, and commenting on the domestic product, Samsung, was better. Sun Yu was moved and obeyed as she put back her choice.

Sun Yu's right hand almost reached the package, but it fell to the floor. Jae Sung's hand like strengthless held it.

His face was flat when Sun Yu started an initiative to squat down and uplifted the package.

"What kind of man is he? He has no manners and chivalrous spirit as a man," muttered Sun Yu in her mind. She then stood up while glancing at the vertical row of buttons on his vest.

Sun Yu's body rotated after saying goodbye to Jae Sung because she didn't want to be coming home late.

The man with the hight and tight with side parts hairstyle like he just got out of military service stared at her unblinking. He nodded so subtly.

"What is wrong with him? Is he ill?" Sun Yu asked and rolled the eyes, still grumbling in her mind.

Steps unanticipated on the stop, and swiveled around because there was something she would like to ask about how to have a DaeMart membership. Is it free or paid for registration? But she stunned and glaring at his spot. A moment ago, Jae Sung was still there, but now he had gone.

"He was dismayed to crouch down, but then escaped like a cheetah." Sun Yu croaked, and trot to the cashier was the next destination.

=================================================================================================================||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||================================

Don't forget to Vote and comment guys!!

I need your feedback. It seems like begging, but you know I feel like in the cave rn.

감사합니다