3. Try to remember

A pack of stale bulgogi got flung into the black mini trash can next to the kitchen countertop, and then she walked into the living room wasn't far from the kitchen. And she sat down on the black suede couch. The remote control was lying on the table ahead of her knees. The television turned on, and she enjoyed with a plate of cold pudding in a modest apartment at Jung district.

"Here is a clip that will be showing us the paranormal incident around us."

Sun Yu got on a very informative channel about moments in keeping with the theme they gave out. She didn't watch it oft because when she got tired after taking a shower at night, she was dead faint on the bed.

Slice of chocolate pudding and melted vanilla cream like so stir up.

"The first incident had happened at a supermarket in Gangnam. A young woman looked odd talked to someone that considered to be a spirit because there was no one in there but just her."

Spoon dangled in front of her mouth. Lips slowed to close, she felt like she knew the woman who emitted on television with the blurry of CCTV, and a time and date stamped on the screen.

"That woman kept on. But look at this one package. It swayed to and fro and then floating in the air."

A red circle mark popped out around a package to make the viewers concerned at that point. The narrator pauses, but Sun Yu stupefied while remembering what had happened yesterday.

"She would like to touch the floating object before it collapsed just like that."

"What?! It was not—like that—" She didn't know what to say, then tucked her jade long thin hair behind the ear.

"Next after that young woman reached the package, she went off from that place. Wasn't she aware that she's in a paranormal situation?"

Sun Yu was gasping for breath. Another paranormal scene was taking place now, but she grabbed the remote control quickly, pressed the red button with impetus furious. She trembled and panicked then.

=================================================================================================================||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||================================

Don't forget to Vote and comment guys!!

I need your feedback. It seems like begging, but you know I feel like in the cave rn.

감사합니다