4. Elevator Talk

Lee Song Yi looked tense and tight. Does she always like this and not crotchety as usual in the elevator? Thought Sun Yu because she was never with her in the elevator.

"Eonni?" Sun Yu murmured, and her friend in one division look to gasp as she closed the eyes a few seconds. Lee Song Yi looked at her with a strange gaze.

"Why do you be like that? You want to pee?" she was so palpable to ask.

"No. Er. . . ." Song Yi started to catch his breath at first.

"Do you have some problems? Huh?"

"Do you know about five years ago, had something happened in this elevator?"

"Something you say?" Sun Yu did not understand more and more. "Five years ago? You know what that I have been working at Hwayong for recent five months."

"One HR staff died had committed suicide. She was drinking the most potent poison that killed many lives. Arsenic was the death angel for her," rustled Song Yi, then pursued on. "Someone said she was working overtime at that age. And more so, she was in a little depressed because her boyfriend had committed to suicide beforehand. The fact that their relationship was going on without the blessing of Jung Eun's parents."

"Jung Eun?" Sun Yu was familiar with that name.

Song Yi nodded with no doubt, and her neck was springy.

"If I am not mistaken, her full name is Ha Jung Eun," said Song Yi." According to some senior employees here, I was replacing her in HRD. Ugh, it was horrifying for a couple of months worked here. There's like haunted me, and my hair stood up stiffly. But, It's okay right now. I can hoard that frights. Like, you know, year by year in heedlessness and passes quite well."

Sun Yu's pensive now.

"And, she's still here."

=================================================================================================================||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||================================

Don't forget to Vote and comment guys!!

I need your feedback. It seems like begging, but you know I feel like in the cave rn.

감사합니다😁😁🙏👋