𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝘼𝙄𝙍

Start from the beginning

He had just got done promoting with SuperM and now he had some time before NCT started promoting Resonance.

What Taeyong thought would be a normal day turned into something very odd and very very unexpected.

As Taeyong, Taemin and Johnny decided to leave and get bubble tea, he was suddenly attacked by some girl just as they were making it to the doors.

At first, Taeyong was scared that it was a sasaeng but as soon as he heard her voice, his world stopped.

"TAEYONGIE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

That moment, Taeyong's eyes widened. He knew that voice anywhere. In fact, he was more shocked that he remembered the voice after so many years.

"D-Diana!?" He stuttered out.

Diana pulled away, smiling at him brightly. She was still very pretty. Long and light brown hair, big brown eyes, smooth fair skin. She has always been beautiful, he'll admit.

Taeyong was still in shock at the sight of her. So much in shock that he didn't even realize she had planted a big kiss on his lips.

"Oh shit." Johnny mumbled, also feeling shocked but fearful.

Taemin looked over the scene with widened eyes. He and Johnny were the few people who knew about Diana. Only Taeil, Yuta, Ten and Mark knew about her as far as NCT was concerned.

The rest of the members knew nothing about her because they never really met her. Or even took the time to know her.

Taeyong suddenly registered what was going on and he pushed her away from his lips.

Which confused Diana. Shouldn't he be happy to see her?

"Yongie, sweetie, aren't you happy to see me?" She asked, circling her arms around his neck.

"I-I-" he stuttered out, not able to say coherent words as he felt himself fall into more shock.

He was adamant on not touching her in any way, shape or form. Despite the fact that she was hugging him close to her.

"We can be together again! Aren't you happy? I'm moving back and I'm signing back to SM."

Nervously, Taeyong chuckled. A nervous tick he did when he didn't know what to do. How face and ears became pink as he kept chuckling.

But all of that died down when he noticed two other people standing right at the doors of the building.

And it was then he realized how fucked up the scene looked and how much he messed up big time.

Because when he turned to see who were standing there, he saw Jisoo and Moonbyul at the entrance.

Jisoo's eyes turned dark blue but her facial expression looked heartbroken. Tears formed in her eyes the longer she started at the two.

Moonbyul, however, looked right at him with a stormy look in her eyes. She had on that "I'm pissed off" type of bitch face and it was a deadly stare.

Diana followed his eyes and saw the two female idols standing there. Oblivious to the tension, she started fangirling at the fact that two of the biggest idols are there.

"Oh my god, I am such a huge fan!" She squealed, pulling herself away from him."It is such an honor to meet you two. I didn't know my boyfriend worked with you two."

"Uummmm....I wouldn't say that if I were you." Johnny stammered out, feeling chills run down his spine.

Jisoo looked about ready to cry the longer she stood there. Before she could, she turned right around and sped walked back out the building.

"Jisoo!" Taeyong pushed passed Diana and quickly ran after his girlfriend. "Jisoo, wait!"

Outside, Jisoo quickly made her way to her car as she simultaneously sobbed softly and wiped her tears away from her eyes.

She was feeling a lot of things all at once. But right now, she only felt heartbroken.

It was never a pretty sight to see your boyfriend kissing some other girl and then have that girl call him her boyfriend.

She just wanted to go home and be alone right now.

"Jisoo!" Taeyong ran to her just as she swung her car door open. "Jisoo, wait! I promise I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!"

"Just let me be alone, Taeyong!" Jisoo sobbed out, climbing into her car.

But Taeyong was adamant on getting her to listen. "Jisoo, please! Don't leave!"

But she ignored him as she slammed the car door in his face and proceeded to drive away.

As she drove away, Taeyong felt his heart beating a 100 miles a minute. He felt anxiety shoot through his body and he felt tears falling from his eyes.

"Fuck!" He yelled, raking his fingers through his hair.

He felt like his world just came to a sudden stop and he didn't know how to make it start again.

Taeyong felt like all of this was his fault. If he wasn't fast enough to react, this wouldn't have happened.

But he wasn't going to lose her. Not now and not ever.