Happy Birthday Jeon Jungkook (🔞)

Start from the beginning

SPANK !

" E-eight ." Jungkook licked his lips , by the sight of Jimin's red ass , jiggling with each spank he was providing it with .

SPANK !

" Nine ." Jimin said , now finally tears falling down his eyes. Jungkook knew Jimin was crying, but he decided to be rough with him tonight .

SPANK!

" T-ten ahh .. mhmm . No more daddy ." Jimin cried. Jungkook ignored him and continued to enjoy .

SPANK !

" Eleven. "

SPANK !

" Twelve ."

SPANK !

" Thirteen. "

SPANK !

" Fourteen. Ahhh Ahhh Mhmm ."

SPANK !

" F-Fifteen ."

SPANK !

" Sixteen ."

SPANK !

" Seventeen... ah . No more daddy ."
" Just three more love ." Jungkook said, kissing and sucking and squeezing Jimin's ass cheeks. " Ahh mhnn !"

SPANK !

" Eighteen ."

SPANK !

" N-Nineteen ."

SPANK !

This spank was way more harder than all the previous ones. " AHHHH ! T-TWENTY AH ! MHMM !" Jimin screamed.

Jimin's ass , was full of Jungkook's hand marks and were totally red . Jungkook did not waste anytime. He immediately separated Jimin's ass cheeks , and pushed one finger inside his tight hole.

Jimin shrieked up . He finally started sobbing and crying . " Ahh .. daddy. Pull out . Please I-it hurts. " Jimin cried .

Jungkook pulled Jimin's hair softly and made him look back, arching his back. He softly attached their lips , but also pulled away soon . " Everything will be fine . Hm ? Don't cry. " Jungkook's soothing voice somehow made Jimin calm down , and he eventually relaxed. " Move Jungkook." Jimin wishpered, and soon , there was another finger was added in his ass . Jungkook slowly started scissoring Jimin. He moaned by the feeling of Jimin's tight walls clenching around his fingers. " Ahh ! Jungkook Ahh! Mhm ... faster. " Jimin moaned, and Jungkook added another finger and started pushing those three fingers in and out of Jimin's hole . " Mhmm ... ahhh !" Jimin moaned, but all moanings stopped, when Jungkook pulled out his fingers . Jimin whined at the loss of contact .

Jungkook smiled and placed Jimin down on the bed , and he took of Jimin's crop top, and threw the top away , not caring where it lands .

Jungkook, himself got off the bed , and stripped all his clothes , and soon he was hovering over Jimin , in between his legs, and his cock entering Jimin's already stretched hole.

" Say baby . Wanna scream my name? Be sore ? Let the neighbor know how good I am fucking you?" Jungkook said , thrusting into Jimin.

" Ahh mhmm . Y-yes daddy . Why n-not?" Jimin said , arching his back , making Jungkook drool .

" Okay then. " Jungkook said , before thrusting in hard inside Jimin. " AHHH ! JUNGKOOK!!!!!!! AHHH FUCK !" Jimin shouted , and moaned .

Jungkook fastened his pace , rocking the bed , making it hit the wall .

" Ahh ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah !!! F-fuck Mhmm.. daddy ahh !" Jimin moaned , wrapping his legs around Jungkook's waist , and hands around Jungkook's neck. He pulled Jungkook down and kissed him . Jungkook immediately kissed back, now slamming in harder. " Ah !" Jimin moaned in the kiss .

" FUCK ! FASTER JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted, and Jungkook increased his pace , thrusting in in an animalistic pace .

" Ahh ! Jimin's eyes rolled back at the back of his head , and mouth hanged open.

" Ah ! Fuck !"

THRUST .

" AHH ! JUNGKOOK AHH ! MHMM DADDY!"

THRUST !

" AH ! I AM CUMMING JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted.

" Let go then baby . Cum for me ." As if that was the button , Jimin cummed immediately, shooting his cum out on the mattress and also on his and Jungkook's chest.

Jimin panted as he came down from his high . His legs unwrapped around Jungkook's waist and fell down tiredly . Jungkook continued to thrust inside Jimin and finally he came inside Jimin filling him up . Jungkook immediately pulled out and kissed Jimin's forehead and fell down beside the tired boy .

He pulled Jimin closer to himself , and pulled the covers up to their necks, covering their naked bodies . Jimin snuggled up to his chest .

" I love you Jungkook. But I am sore and my ass is stinging ." Jimin complained . Jungkook chuckled. " Sorry love. But .... indeed it was the best birthday gift ever ."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi people ! How was the smut ?