Bonus Chapter: Letting Pain Go

Start from the beginning

He just smiles at her and presses his forehead to her, "Always." he answers then presses his lips to her and she fell into his kiss, raising her hands up as he rolls on top of her.

~8~8~8~

Three weeks past as the two agents were enjoying their vacation, they strolled along the park, watching people go about their day as the same as always. Annabelle held Leon's arm in hers as she looks at the outside world.

It was... almost different from her own exceptions. But like I said, almost. Women would glare at her because of the man's arm she was on, and, well, not really surprised as the men would check her out.

They kept strolling through the park as Leon stops and ordered to Ice creams, Annabelle was new to the whole... trying out new foods. He assures her as the food was fine and let's say... vanilla becomes her favorite.

They sat on a bench, enjoying the moment they were given. "So, I don't get it, women nowadays are petty and won't say why?" Annabelle states, Leon smiles as he nods at her. "But I tell you everything. Why can't people be truthful to one another?" she asks. He looks at her, "Well people are... complicated. They say they want one thing, then do another thing completely different." he informs her and sips his latte.

Annabelle just looks away, "So people are almost like Umbrella. They do one thing and completely do another in secret and they lie about it when they get caught." she states, Leon thinks for a moment then nods. "Something like that yeah," he states, she hums and sips her latte. "Next, let's check out town square, they got a fountain there," he tells her and she looks back to him. "What's a fountain? And why call it town square if the shape's not even a square?" she asks him, he blinks and thinks. "Huh, you know, I don't know why, probably an old saying that just stuck," he answers.

Making her blink, "Like an unspoken law?" she asks again, making him nod. "Yeah, exactly," he answers. Then his phone went off and they both turn to the sound as Leon pulls it out and saw it was Adam calling them. "What does he want?" she asks him.

He shrugs, "Don't know better answer this." he states then hits answer. "Hello, sir," he answers, Annabelle turns back to her latte and sips it. Leon nods then something caught his eyes from afar. "Hey, hun. I'll be back, I spotted something," he whispers to her, she looks at him and nods, he perks her lips then stood up and walks away.

Annabelle watches him leave then pulls out her cell and checks her updates, her late-night hour-long text conversation with Jacob as he was gushing over his date with Claire. She checks over her messages to Chris, Jill was doing better thanks to much-needed rest, he also told her about his promotion. She congratulated him, of course. But her checking was interrupted as someone sat next to her.

She rose her eyes and saw this strange man with this creepy smile on his face, "Can I... help you?" she asks him. "It's a nice day out, right?" he asks her, she flicks her eyes momentarily the nods. "It is," she answers. The man looks away momentarily as he rubs his hands. "So um, how is your day?" he asks her, she arches her eyebrow at him. "It's good," she answers again. He smiles again, "Right." he states and looks away from her.

She sighs and looks away, "I would suggest you stop flirting and leave if you don't want to cause a scene." she warns him as she sips her latte. He looks at her in shock but worries. "No, no, no. I, um..." he states, she lowers her latte and looks right at him. "I want to get to know you, and maybe have something more." he tells her, but she knew he was lying, his heartbeat was giving him away, "Really? What would your girlfriend have to say about that?" she asks him, his heart skip in fear. "Wha... I don-- I don't have... a girlfriend," he answers.

Annabelle nods at him, "Really?" she answers and he nods, sliding closer, but she stops him and points over his shoulder. "Then who's that?" she asks, he turns back and went pale as a girl was marching right up to them. "Babe..." he starts standing to his feet, but she smacks him right across the face "You selfish dick, you said you would stop," she growls at him. "I did," he informs her. "Yeah, that's a lie," Annabelle calls out.