I sped up my movement and started to kiss her neck softly and I started to feel her clenching around my fingers. Her chest started to rise faster then before, she gripped my right hand and let her bottom lip go letting out a loud moan.

"Baby I'm about to cum.... uhh fuck." She stiffened and her eyes closed shut. After she calmed down I slid my fingers out and changed my position, I now sat in front of her. I grabbed her neck and brought her towards me and kissed her deeply, after we broke the kiss I licked her lips and smirked.

I laid on my stomach and kissed from her neck all the way down to where the water rose just above her navel. I took my hand and caressed her inner thigh before running my left hand down her folds, earning a gasp from her.

I took my last breath and went under water and my tongue immediately met her folds. She was already sensitive and I knew she loved everything slow so I did just that as I sucked on her pearl.

My hand slid from under the water up to her left breast, she grabbed my hand and linked out hands together. She kissed my hand and bit my knuckle right before dropping my hand and roughly gripping my hair.

I could tell from how she was moving around that she was about to release without actually hearing her say the words, and as if on cue she did allowing me to come back up for air.

She pulled my face towards her's as soon as I came up and kissed me deeply before letting go and pecking my lips three times. I smirked as we pulled away and it turned into a laugh.

"Damn I'm good."

"You ain't never lied."

"Come on let's get cleaned up."

two days later
"You ready baby?" Janet had to stay in the hospital for a couple days just so they could monitor the baby and make sure she was okay as well. Because Janet had a stomach virus and morning sickness she had to be ten times more hydrated then normal which they failed to do because they didn't know.

She was home for the first day and I wanted to bring Toni and Janet some dinner over so they didn't have to worry about anything. We were going to be late if Justice didn't hurry up.

"I'm coming! I had to get the twins bags!" She said coming down the stairs.

"I told you they are staying for the week Justice!"

"Don't yell at me! I'm not in the fucking mood today."

"You can't be complaining you're the one who wanted me to fuck you at three o'clock in the damn morning, now you got an attitude?"

"You should've said no." Justice said tearing up and dropping the bags. I rolled my eyes picked the bags up and took them to the car in the garage.

"You don't love me! You just love my body!" Justice said following behind me. I took a deep sigh and put the bags in the trunk, turning around and leaning against the car I tried my best not to laugh.

"Justice you know that's not true I was just giving you what you asked for. Now if you keep acting like this today I'm going to stop giving you what you want whenever you want, okay?"

I understood this was just the hormones talking but she was stressing me the fuck out every day all day and I was getting tired of it.

"Now get in the fucking car Justice." I said going to get the kids who were drinking some apple juice in the kitchen. When we came back Justice was sleep in the front seat and to be nice I drove slow so she could get some extra sleep.

"You guys can go wait on the steps I have to wake Justice up okay?"

"Okay hurry though Nika!" Kamden said hopping out of the car and running to the door.

I leaned over and kissed Justice on her nose and she's started to stir in her sleep. I kissed her neck and slid my hand in her sweats and she woke right up.

"Fuck...don't stop." She said grabbing my hand assuring that I didn't move.

"You gotta hurry Justice there are kids waiting." I whispered in her ear while also speeding up my movements extremely.

"Mmm... shit!"

"You have five seconds Justice and then I'm getting out of this car." She shook her head and bit her bottom lip suppressing her scream before she creamed my fingers.

"Now if you would've squirted we would've been in trouble." I said rubbing her stomach before hopping out of the car. I knocked on the door because Justice was still in the car and I didn't have her key, so Toni came to the door.

"Mom! I missed you!" Kam said hugging her but KJ on the other hand walked right passed her looking for Janet I'm assuming. I looked at Toni and could see the hurt but she brushed it off and greeted me.

"Hey Anika." She said stepping to the side so Kobi and I could walk in.

"Hey, did they deliver the food yet?"

"No but we want to thank you for doing this, you didn't have to."

"I know but I needed to." I said taking a seat on the couch.

Justice
Other then the fact that my legs are very sore I just can't seem to bring myself back into that house. I feel like once I see Janet, Toni, or even walk into the kitchen I'd have a major break down. I didn't want to leave Anika and the kids here so I got out of the car as slow as I could and walked to the door.

When I walked in I noticed everyone except Janet and KJ in living room and decided to go look for her before I talked to Toni. I figured she'd be upstairs resting so that's the first place I went and I was right.

I could hear KJ and Janet talking before I could even walk in the room.

"Momma don't scare me like that again.... okay? I love you too much."

"I'm sorry baby... I won't okay?" There was a moment of silence before someone spoke again.

"Justice... is that you sweetie?" I opened the door and walked in. I don't know if it was the hormones or I was really this emotional about the situation but I started crying as soon as I saw Janet.

"KJ go with mom I'll be down in a minute I have to talk to Justice." KJ got down and ran out of the room shutting the door behind her.

"Justice stop crying I'm right here." She said getting out of the bed carefully walking over to me. She grabbed me and pulled me into a bear hug and held me for at least five minutes.

"I wasn't going to leave you Justice...I'm nothing like Mia."

"I just feel so bad like it was my fault. I feel like everything is my fault."

"No no no nothing is your fault, don't you ever think that okay? I love you Justice."

"I love you too momma." After a minute I got up and went to go downstairs but not before she stopped me.

"The next time you have sex in my driveway I'll call the police, so make sure there is no next time."

———————
any questions? 🤸🏽‍♀️ (not edited)