Beauty-ful Ch 31

1246. I always find beauty in things that are odd & imperfect - they are much more interesting. - Marc Jacobs

1247. Beauty is not about looks, makeups, or clothes. True beauty comes from being yourself, the more you show who you really are the prettier you will be.

1248. Butterflies can't see their wings. They can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well. 

1249. You want to know someone who's amazing, beautiful, and has the cutest smile ever? Read the first word again. 

1250.You were created in God's image. God makes no mistakes. To put yourself down for the way you are is to insult God's handiwork.
You 
Are
Beautiful. 

1251. Nothing that's worthwhile is ever easy. Remember that. 

1252. There is nothing more attractive than confidence, once you see your own beauty, so will everyone else. 

1253. Don't let the bullshit of today convince you that you aren't beautiful. 

1254. Don't choose the one that's beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world beautiful. 

1255. To me, beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It's about knowing and accepting who you are. - Ellen Degeneres 

***

Sorry I'm a little late, I went to my Nanny's and she doesn't have internet. 

I made this chapter about beauty because lately I've been feeling a little self - conscious. So here's to the girls that are feeling the same. 

Stay beautiful;)

Thanks for reading!

-Sammy