7 days

Clay pov //

They were coming in a week. A week? Oh my god. A week. Only 7 days. Was it too long or too short? Was he too nervous or too excited? Anxious? Maybe all of them with the way Clay was feeling. George and Sapnap would finally see him. George would finally know what he looked like. Sapnap already knew, as it was more convenient for them to meet up since they were closer.

Clay knew George wouldn't be mean about it, even if he wasn't all that, but Clay's always been insecure about his looks. He's struggled with his image a bit through the years, but he's been at his best now, especially when he's finally surrounded with people that make him happy. His friends make him happy.

His parents were never really all that wonderful, to be honest. Clays' parents were never that kind. Clay was used to it, and it wasn't a big deal at all to him anymore. But he knew that he had to move on from them. Start his own life and separate from them. That's when he met George and Sapnap. It wasn't that long ago, but they clicked immediately. It's been... hm, around 3 years of them together? It's about time they all met up.

Oh shit. 7 days. Oh my fucking god.

George would know what he looked like. He'd see him finally.

Clay knew what George looked like, obviously, but would it be different in real life? Would he glow the same way he did on stream? I mean, uh, look the same way?

God, no, Clay. You can't do that. You gotta stop thinking about that. It's not gonna happen, and that's fine! You don't need him like that, he's already in your life platonically.

God, it was so hard for Clay. And he wasn't even sure he liked George anyways. It was probably just platonic thinking, anyways. They'd been friends for so long, it sort of made sense anyways, didn't it?

I mean, people think about their friends like that all the time, I'm sure. I've thought Sapnap was pretty, too, and I didn't want to date him or anything! It's no big deal. It's fine.

7. Fucking. Days.

It's fine. It's fine. It's fine!

Oh god.