"Gahyeon!" Yubin protested, quickly standing up to pick it up.

Gahyeon pushed Yubin down and sat on her lap facing her.

"Sit and kiss! Now! Or am I not attractive enough anymore?" The youngest vampire commanded.

Yubin raised the book in her hand, desperately trying to pass it to Siyeon, knowing how important it was not to destroy it.

"You are attractive! I told you I was just distracted" she justified herself.

"I was naked yesterday and you didn't even react!" The pink haired girl challenged.

"I... w-when??" Yubin asked, raising her eyebrows "I didn't... notice that" she admitted, pouting a little.

"Oh my god, really? Yesterday, in bed? I was pushing these against your arm and back" the vampire almost yelled, pointing at her boobs.

"Oh... I'm sorry!" Yubin replied, still pouting. "It's just... this is important" she added, looking at the book in her hand.

"Excuse me?" Gahyeon asked, looking really mad.

"W-Wait! That came out wrong. You are important as well, of course! The book is... n-necessary... now?" the blue haired tried to say, noticing that Gahyeon looked even angrier than before. "S-Siyeon? A little help?" she pleaded.

"If it's that important, why don't you have sex with your stupid book tonight" Gahyeon shook her head, getting off of her lap.

"Wait, baby!" Yubin pleaded, standing up and putting the book on the table and checking if it was everything alright with the pages and stuff. She walked to Gahyeon and cupped her cheek, caressing it. "I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to you these last days"

"Go kiss your book, I hope you have fun with the book tonight, I'm sure it will make you feel better than me" Gahyeon smiled.

"Come on, baby girl... let's not fight before your first mission" the blue haired girl pleaded, trying to lean in to kiss Gahyeon's lips.

"We're not fighting, I'm just saying you can have fun with the book. Like... if you didn't even notice me naked? That's far gone, honey" the pink haired girl said.

"I said I'm sorry, I was immersed in the book" Yubin tried to explain, knowing that she couldn't tell Gahyeon the truth yet. "I'll make it up to you"

"How? Have a threesome with the book involved?" Gahyeon countered, locking eyes with her.

"Alright, no sex tonight. I got it" Yubin sighed, walking back to the table and dropping herself on the chair, glaring at Siyeon and mouthing an ironic 'thanks for the help'.

"Shall we go get ready, Gahyeon? You need help with your new hairstyle you chose right?" Bora asked, knowing it would interest Yubin.

"Yeah, would you help me with that? I also have my new fighting outfit" Gahyeon smiled, happily jumping to Bora, knowing that her outfit would make Yubin go insane.

"New outfit? New hairstyle?" Yubin asked, looking at both her sister and her girlfriend.

"Oh you will see" Bora chuckled, wrapping an arm around Gahyeon's shoulder as they walked out of the kitchen "Poor you, Bin!" The small hunter added, leaving Yubin who pouted, looking at Siyeon.

"Why didn't you say anything?" The blue haired girl complained, dropping her head on the book.

"I'm sorry" Siyeon apologized, walking to the girl and putting her hands on her shoulders, squeezing them a little "I didn't know how to get you out of it without saying too much"