Sick Little Boss Chrono X Overhaul

Start from the beginning

        That was all Chrono needed to hear, he understood what was happening. He steps away from the door and walks to the bedroom door poking his head out. He sees his colleague Mimic walking by and grabs him quickly. 

       "Woah hey what's up Chrono?" He says. 

        "The boss isn't feeling well, we don't need a doctor but he won't be able to work today. I'm going to be here taking care of him so please make appropriate arrangements." Chrono says looking behind him. 

        "Oh sure, thanks for letting me know. Tell the boss to rest up, there's still a lot of work to do." Mimic says before walking away. 

         Chrono closes the door and locks it before looking at the room once again. He makes the bed listening to Overhaul who seems to be throwing up again. Once the bed is made and the pillows are fluffed back up, Chrono walks to the dresser and pulls out a purple footed onesie. He smiles a bit to himself before walking back to the bathroom. 

         "Hey, little boss I'm coming in okay? We need to get you cleaned up and back in bed." Chrono says opening the door. 

       Inside the bathroom, Overhaul is seen laying on the floor with tear-stained cheeks and his thumb in his mouth. "Dirty." He mumbles to himself. 

     "Oh yeah buddy, the floor is dirty and I'm sure you feel gross too. How about we fix that? Let's get in some comfy jammies and go back to bed." The white-haired boy says petting the other boy's head with his hand. 

       Chrono places the onesie on the counter by the sink then bends down to pick up the little one by his armpits. "Brush your teeth okay? That'll help get rid of the yucky taste in your mouth."   

       Overhaul nods grabbing his toothbrush with a shaky hand. Chrono watches as he thinks about what would benefit the regressed boy. He decides to pull the bathroom trashcan around to the bed that way Overhaul wouldn't need to leave the bed. 

       After moments of consideration, Chrono decides to also pull out a diaper for the little one knowing that it brings him comfort knowing he was protected in that way. 

       Overhaul walks out rubbing his eyes as he looks at the other boy in the room. "I finished brushing teeth. Feel better." He says softly. 

        "good job little boss!" Chrono praises as he goes to pull the onesie out of the bathroom. "Let's get you into these comfy clothes okay? That'll also help you feel better." He says showing off the footed pajamas. 

        Overhaul nods and walks closer to Chrono awaiting his instructions.  Chrono helps the little one take off the gross sweat coated clothing before having him lay back. "Let's get this on you first." Once Chrono gets the diaper on the boy he gently dresses him up in the purple onesie before having him sit down on the bed. 

        "So here's what is going to happen today. We are gonna have a relaxing cartoon day okay? You don't have to go to work and we can just nap and relax in bed." Chrono says shuffling through a nearby closet. "And I think I know someone who would love to join us. Can you guess who?" 

        Overhaul tilts his head to the side sniffling his nose and rubbing his head a bit. "Who gonna visit?" 

        "Your best friend Flipper!"  Chrono says in an excited tone as he pulls out a plush dolphin. "He came all the way from the ocean to see his favorite buddy of all time!" 

         Overhaul smiles and begins to make small and gently grabbing motions towards the toy. Chrono smiles handing the stuffed dolphin to the boy. Chrono then grabs a small pacifier and places it in the boy's mouth and he begins to smile happily. 

         "Now little guy, I'm gonna have someone bring you some water and medicine and you have to take it." He says which causes Overhaul to pout of the bit. "Hey no pouting, you want to get better right? And if you take your medicine, I'll ask someone to bring you some juice. Sound okay?" 

        Overhaul nods as he brings to climbs underneath the blanket hugging his plush close to him. Chrono turns the TV on putting on some simple cartoons for Overhaul to watch. He then goes to the bathroom and wets a washcloth before placing it on the little one's forehead causing him to jump. 

        "What kinda juice do you want buddy? If we don't already have it I can ask someone to go to the store and -" Chrono stops as he looks down at the boy who is already fast asleep again. 

        Chrono sighs and adjusts the washcloth on the boy's head before leaning back and waiting for the medicine to arrive. He smiles to himself realizing how he truly loves his job. 

Word Count: 1433

Thank you all for reading! I hope you all are doing well! I'm working on requests right now but feel free to request others! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

~TeddyBumble