Chapter Special: Life after the kidnapping 2 (R)

Start from the beginning

When Bai LouYin turn around he saw what Gu Hai is doing. He felt guilty for Gu Hai. He walks out of the glass door and went to Gu Hai.

Gu Hai felt shock but happier seeing Bai LouYin. It was because, since the time Bai LouYin came back he refuses to shower with Gu Hai. Bai LouYin remembers the time when Gu Yang went inside the bathroom while he is showering back when he is in the farm house. He fights for his life which makes Gu Yang fail to conquer him but it leads him to a trauma.

But this time Bai LouYin felt that he needs to conquer his trauma. He is not in danger anymore. He just wants to stay normal again and he wants to be happy. He wants Gu Hai happy too. He pulls Gu Hai and initiated a kiss. His wet body wets Gu Hai's clothes but Gu Hai did not mind it as he starts to undressed while receiving the kiss from Bai LouYin.

They end up inside the tub together while the shower is still on and the water keeps on falling down the drain. Gu Hai turn on the water on the tub and it starts to fill in. When it reaches a certain point, Gu Hai turn the water off. Gu Hai is on his back on the tub while Yinzi is on top him. They are kissing. Lips to lips, tongue to tongue, bodies clashing together, Gu Hai's hands pouring liquid soap on Yinzi's back and massages it then follows by gentle massages on the Yinzi's soft butt cheeks while his hard-on starts to stand on its own will power rubbing on the space between Yinzi's ass.

"uhmm!!" They moan as they continue with their passionate love making for the first time.

Gu Hai utters when their lips parted. "I love you baobei."

"I love you too babe. Uhmmm.." Yinzi's moan follows as Gu Hai starts to kiss his neck while Gu Hai's hand is on his waist guiding his lower body to grind to that angry stick under the water. He felt Gu Hai's hand on his d*ck gently stroking them. He snakes his hands around Gu Hai's nape and gives Gu Hai some more kissing. "uhmmm!!" moans follow when their lips parted.

"Uhmm!! Gu Hai!!" He felt Gu Hai's finger inside his hole.

"Does it hurt? I will be gentle ok."

Bai LouYin nods in approval. "uhmmm!" He moans again. "Uhm! Uhm!!" Two fingers in thrusting inside of him.

"Can I enter you now?" Gu Hai asks because he doesn't want Bai LouYin to remember a force s*x. Gu Hai felt that Bai LouYin became a delicate glass after the incident that can be broken anytime.

"Can we do it on the bed?" Bai LouYin asks.

"Yes if you wish to do it there." Gu Hai answers with a smile.

**************

Let's continue in the next update. Joke!!!

Keep reading below.

**************

Gu Hai pick up a towel after standing up and gently pats Bai LouYin's body with it. After that he towel dry himself too. Then he carried Yinzi out of the bathroom and gently placed him on the bed.

Bai LouYin smiles at Gu Hai. "Thank you." He said without a sound but Gu Hai reads it on his lips.

"I love you." Gu Hai replies without a sound too. He kneeled on the floor and grab Yinzi's feet. He gently kisses Yinzi's feet going up to his legs. He moves up to the bed as he also reaches farther to Yinzi's upper body. When he reached Yinzi's treasure, he gives it a little stroke and licking on its shaft.

"Ennnngh!" Yinzi moans when he felt that wet tongue in his treasure. "ARGH!" He held Gu Hai's hair when Gu Hai bobs up and down with his d*ck inside Gu Hai's mouth. "Gu Hai!! Uhmmm!!" He keeps on moaning. "ARGH!" It's because Gu Hai's finger is inside of him again. Using Gu Hai's saliva he successfully used his fingers thrusting inside Yinzi. "Argh! Uhmm!!" Yinzi moans in every thrust of the finger and every bob of Gu Hai in his c*ck.

Gu Hai looks up at him with his and stroking him and his tongue licking the head of his d*ck. "Uhmm.. you're hot as ever baobei. Can I enter you now?"

"Uhm.. babe please be gentle."

"Ok." Gu Hai smiles then took a lube in the drawer beside the bed. He spreads Yinzi's legs as he lubes his hole.

Bai LouYin bites his lower lips with the sensation of Gu Hai's finger on his hole. He saw Gu Hai positioning between his legs. He nods at Gu Hai giving him his approval.

Gu Hai smiles at the signal. He strokes little Gu Hai first before pointing it in front of the hole.

"uhmm!!" Yinzi moans biting hi lips. "Slowly babe."

Gu Hai little-by-little enters Bai LouYin. "Uhm" He also let out some moans with the pleasure of being inside Bai LouYin again.

"Arghmm!" Yinzi moans again with the full intrusion inside him.

Gu Hai move down to kiss Bai LouYin so Bai LouYin will forget the feeling down there. He keeps on kissing his lips and biting it while he slowly starts thrusting. As he goes on with the slow penetration, he keeps on kissing Yinzi then he went down to kiss Yinzi's neck then he sucks and licks Yinzi's nipples.

"ARghh!! Uhm! Argh! Uhmm!" Yinzi moans in pleasure with Gu Hai's stimulation and slow penetration. "Argh!! Gu Hai! Uhmm!! Arghhhhhhh!!" In every thrusting from Gu Hai he remembers how this person loves him and willing to risk his life just to save him and how he loves him all this time.

Gu Hai keeps on penetrating now with a faster pace. "Uhmm!! Baobeii!! I love you. Arghhhhh!" The feeling inside is making him wild making him reach his climax fast. In every thrusts he remembers the pain in his heart when he almost lost Yinzi. He remembers the pain Yinzi have endured while being kidnapped having a traumatic experience. He loves this person above all things in this world.

Gu Hai's seed pulsated inside Bai LouYin's body while Bai LouYin's seeds pulsated between their bodies. With the emotions they have, they are both filled with love in the peak of their climax.

Gu Hai hugs Bai LouYin and Bai LouYin also hugs Gu Hai. They both did not notice that tears are flowing in their eyes.

*******

Fun-fact... I'm having a hard time writing the hot scene because I'm listening to Christmas songs while writing it. Just like when I'm writing the hot scene in chapter 48, I'm listening to pop songs. These freaking good songs are ruining my writing mood. Wahahahha!!

*******

:don't forget to give this chapter a star.

*******

:this is the last batch of chapter drafts I have before I got the burn on my wrist including chapter 49 which I will put on the next publish after this. I am currently writing chapter 50. the burn on my wrist is now totally healed but it left a big f*cking scar.

:hoping to give you guys another update before this week ends or maybe next week. so stay tune and enjoy the start of year 2021. Though my country is currently experiencing not only the war on the pandemic but also the war of corruption and other negative news, I am putting the best I can to put on positive vibes to attract more luck and positivity towards the end of 2021. love yah sweeties. again, happy new year.