I covered my face embarrassed.

"You two can continue this later. Right now we need to go." Taha said annoyed.

"We need to finish up the work there and be back soon to go home for dinner. Remember?" Uzair reminded..

"Oh right! I almost forgot." I said
"Ruzhaan, get off!"

"Nope. Sorry. I'm not moving. You started it....so you better take responsibility for this." He gave me the look.

I blushed soo hard ready to hide under a deep hole.

"Uzair let's go. These two are hopeless." Taha shook his head.

"Don't overdo it you guys." Uzair and Taha gave weird smiles and walked away closing the door while I was a puddle of embarrassment. Well, I should get used to this now. I'm the Mafia boss'wife after all.

"We should really get these too married ASAP. I'm really tired to them coming and disturbing us everytime." He complaint and I raised an eyebrow at him. He chuckled.

"Now....where were we?" He cooed.

"You were looking for your blue file which is in the left drawer and I was stepping out." I said sliding away from him.

He pulled me on top of him.
"Yes, but before that....we had a really important thing to do."

"We did....now bye bye."

"Do really think I'm gonna leave you just like that?" He looked at me with a warning.

But I'm not afraid of him anymore and gave him a tight smile sitting up on his lap.
"You may be thier boss but I am the boss of you. So you obey my command. Got it!" I whispered looking straight into his eyes.

He whistled.
"How sexy my bosslady!" He said in a hoarse voice.

I giggled.

∆∆∆∆
Things have changed a lot since the past months. Ruzhaan's parents have accepted him, Uzair confessed and apologized to that boy's parents. Although, the pain of the parents who have lost thier child can never be eased by a simple apology, however, they acknowledged that Uzair too is someone's son and his family too had suffered a lot. So they forgave him and took back thier case.

Taha's father too forgave him and took him in the family but....the lies that we created....or should I say I created hadn't cleared up yet.

I was busy with the preparations for lunch in the kitchen when my hubby came out of nowhere and hugged me from behind startling me.

"Hmmm....smells delicious." He said nuzzling my neck.

"Me or the food?"

"Both." He mumbled on my skin.

I giggled.
"I just made something simple. We have to save a lot of space for mom's yummy dinner."

He turned me to him abruptly by my waist making me gasp.
"Then how about I just eat you for now. Then I bet I'll have lot of space for dinner."
He said and latched his lips on my neck and collarbone..

I was giggling and shuddering by his ticklish mouth and tongue.
"Hey hey....stop it. Ruzhaan....it tickles....stop...."

His hands slipped down groping my behind as he gave it a good squeeze making me moan.
"You're such a pervert."

He looked up at me amused and rubbed his nose on mine.
"Pervert or whatever, I'm all yours now baby girl." He winked.

Oh God! He's just soo sexy sometimes!