six.

Hey

Hey.

You're really hiding from me, are you? Kidding. I've tried. And I'm still trying, you know? Because I know after all of these, it's worth it.

But sometimes... Sometimes you can't just help but to stop looking around and sit still because you feel like you're just running to nowhere and chasing someone without knowing if you have indeed someone to chase to.

After that day when I saw you again, you created flames within me. The eagerness burned me and I exploded.

I transfered school in Gimhae in the middle of my second year in college. I moved out our house with nothing but the greediness to find you. I found myself in the middle of another place far away from home. I asked myself if what I'm doing is right. I was hesitant at first but I wonder; was this the feeling you felt the moment you ran and left everything?

I'm alone in this place but I have a reason to stay here even if how hard it is. And you... You were probably alone in here too the first time with nothing but your cruel past and the desire to escape.

It must been hard. But remembering your smile, it became an assurance. That after all, you found your happiness.

A year. I've lived here for almost a year... but I never saw you again. Even a strand of your hair. Or even just hear your laughter from afar. No. No sign of you.

Just one more year and I will graduate from college. Should I stop? I don't really know. I want to continue looking for you. But why am I doing this?

If I won't see you again, I'll accept it. You'll come back if you really want to, right?

There's a job waiting for me at Busan. My family wants me there and your mom... your mom also ask me to come back. I've decided to go home after graduation. But for now, while I'm still here, I won't stop looking around.

Wherever you are, Rosie, I know you bloom. You bloom just right.

Love,
Jimin