two.

Dear Rosie,

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Dear Rosie,

How have you been? It's been a month since I first wrote to this notebook. And it's been exactly five months since I last saw you.

School is consuming most of my time. Second year of college just started a month ago. It's tough but it's bearable.

By the way, Yugyeom approached me a week ago. He said he was sorry. I don't know what to say to him, it's you who he should apologize to. Not me.

Your home is still the same. I still go there everyday. I often saw your father leaving your house every afternoon. I don't see your mother that much but I guess, she just stays at your house? I don't know what she looked like but you're pretty, I guess she's pretty too.

Don't you miss your home? Don't you miss our town? Me... do you still remember me? I hope you do. I am still waiting for you.

Wherever you are, I hope you're doing fine. I hope you're happy. I kinda miss your smile. I saw it once, it's beautiful. Smile more, okay?

And don't worry about what you left in here, I'll take care of it. I'll wait, Rosie. You're worth it.

Love,
Jimin

P.S: I always eat my lunch at the back of College Department's building with some of my friends, sorry for owning your place. Maybe if you come back we can hang out there and I can sing you a song? I want to see those pale cheeks turn into pink again. They're adorable.