"I'm going to go and get some coffee to bring to Luka." Bonnie tells her, and Violet nods with a smile.

"Good luck." She says, causing Bonnie to give her a grateful smile back.

"Thanks."

*

Violet joins Caroline on the other end of the Grill at another table. Jeremy walks in and over to the two.

"Hey. How's it going?" He greets

"Hi Jeremy." Violet smiles

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asks

"Bonnie called. I wanted to help. How's it going?" Jeremy asks, looking over at Bonnie and Luka, with the two girls following suit.

"She's selling it and he's buying it. She's giving him the sex smile."

"All right, Caroline. I get it." Jeremy says, turning back to her.

"Aw Jeremy. Are you jealous?" Violet teases lightly

"No." Jeremy quickly defends, "Okay maybe a little bit."

Violet just laughs, watching as Luka starts to stumble and taking that as her que to get up and help.

"Why don't we go over here?" Bonnie says, leading Luka around the pool table.

Jeremy approaches them first out of the three, placing Luka's arm around his shoulder and drags him away from the eyes of the bar patrons.

"What kind of witch roofie was that?" Jeremy asks, struggling to carry Luka. Violet would help, being physically able to pick Luka up but the height ratio was too far off for Violet to be able to do it properly. Violet wasn't short, but she wasn't tall either.

*

Violet and Caroline both walk into the room in Caroline's house with an armful of candles each.

Bonnie and Jeremy are kneeling next to Luka's unconscious body.

"We only have, like, an hour or two before my mom gets home, and these are all we could find." Caroline says, handing some candles to Jeremy.

"Place these evenly around the room." Bonnie instructs as they begin to place the candles around.

"How does this work?" Jeremy asks

"Um, I'll put him in a trance and ask him questions. It's like hypnosis." Bonnie explains

"You sure you're strong enough for this?" Jeremy

"That's what the candles are for. I'll draw power from the flames." Bonnie says

"You can channel me if you want. Not to toot my own horn, but I make an excellent power source."

Bonnie lets out a small laugh, but nods anyway.

"I'll get the matches." Caroline says, starting to leave the room.

"I got it." Bonnie shuts her eyes and the candles flare up.

Caroline turns around and smiles.

"Never gonna get used to that."

Caroline smiles and places hands on hips, "Oh, come on. That's pretty hot, and you know it."

"Yeah Bonbon, super hot." Violet giggles and winks, putting a pretend phone to her mouthing the words 'call me'.

The other three in the room laugh, before Bonnie focuses back on the spell, "I need a bowl of water."