- 18 -

𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳,
𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵.𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯.
-𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳.

↣⇕↢

"I LOVE YOU BABY " SHE said to the man who looked just about ready to stab a pencil into his eye out of annoyance.

"I love you too" he grumbled underneath his breath, not meaning the words and reluctant to utter them, though the woman stayed none the wiser and overjoyed in the fact that she had gotten a response from him for once.

The man was merely using this woman for information, to know where to attack where it hurt the most. And he had just figured out exactly where to hit. He just hoped that the clingy woman beside him would not try to stop what he would do. But he honestly didn't think so. The poor sap didn't even realize how much he used her, far too in her own perfect and magical land where she finally found a man that appreciated her. A false and cruel land that she was bound to see perish right before her eyes.

Meanwhile, in a whole other house, Rya stood before her mirror, taking in her appearance. Solely because of her aunt telling her she dressed like a slob to school after waving her off at the gates for a week now, Rya had put a little bit more effort than usual in her choice of clothes. They consisted of a white shirt tucked underneath a red, sleeveless cardigan, paired with light blue, ripped at the knee, jeans.

"Just to get her off my back" Rya chanted this over and over, hoping that it would relieve the part of herself that felt embarrassed at how her aunt's words had gotten to her

"Just to get her off my back" Rya chanted this over and over, hoping that it would relieve the part of herself that felt embarrassed at how her aunt's words had gotten to her. She knew Sacha had never meant to hurt her, she just thought too highly of Rya, didn't see that behind that so very strong facade, stood a sixteen year old teenager. And so yes, she took the words to heart but she promised herself to work on that and actually talk to her aunt about it. Though she could feel her hands sweat at the very thought of being vulnerable in front of anyone.

As always, Noah knocking on her door made her move from her stand and go take everything she needed before opening her door. Her heart accelerated a the mere sight of him, something she found utterly embarrassing, that a boy could make her feel such things. Though what she didn't know was that he too had the same feelings for her, that he too felt the same things she did when they were around one another.