Authors Note

Hey!!! Welcome to "Kidnapped by the Enemy"

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE THING

This story was honest supposed to be a dark story but at the rate i'm going and the way i'm making my character act, think, say and etc. It's turned into a comedic, sort of dark story (But don't worry it's still just as dark, slow burn, enemies to lovers and etc.) I just cant seem to write this story as dark as I wanted to!!!!!!

⚠️⚠️This story contains many TW
(Sexual assault, abuse, torture. suicidal thoughts and attempts and etc) So of any of those disturb you, you can skip. Also before every chapter at the top I will tell you if there is a TW so you are prepared⚠️⚠️

If you are in an abusive, and toxic relationship please get out. I know you might love the man or women or it is hard to get away cause you're scared or you just can't. i've personally never been in an abusive relationship and I know I have no idea what some people are going through but you deserve so much better. For your safety please get away from them. And yes I know i'm writing an enemy's to lover story and the mafia leader guy is abusive and toxic. But it's only a story and it's completely different then the reality of an actual toxic and abusive relationship. I hope that made sense and didn't sound stupid but for your own safety. Thank you! Stay safe.

Please message me or comment if you have any ideas to make my story better or anything for future chapters but also if you just need to talk.
My messages are open to everyone💞💞

Just remember that you are beautiful and an amazing person and you deserve everything! You are loved❤️❤️

Also if you have any story recommendations please let me know. I need new stories to read!!

I will try to post new chapters pretty frequently but if not please be patient with me!

And lastly I don't know if I should do a background for each character so you know more about them so please let me know if I should!!!

Alright I don't wanna keep you any longer so I hope you enjoy!!!!