"If you get something then maybe I'll believe you." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

He lets out a frustrated huff but still has a sly smile on his lips. "Man why can't you just take my word?" He licks his lips walking towards me. To my surprise he places his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. The gesture reminding me of old times.

"I can't never trust yo word." I say.

"Bet," he says moving his arms. "I'll get a tattoo, I'll even get yo name tatted." He says seriously.

I bust out laughing. "Your just playin." I say shaking my head. I expect Avi to be laughing too but both men just stare at me with serious expressions.

"He don't play sweet heart." Avi says.

I'm taken back by what's being told to me. "Com'on I was just playing you don't have to get a tattoo. Especially my name I mean that's permanent on you for life. And we just started hanging around eachother again and you and Onya-"

"I don't care Dani," he says with frustration in his tone. "I'm a grown ass man with a whole lot of tattoos. Besides I want to prove to you that I always gotchu and you can trust me. You gone forgive me for everything if I do this?"

I think it over not wanting to fully agree or give in. Me and Kades history is so messed up, I mean there was really good time and then there's really bad times. But if he's willing to get a permanent tattoo of my name that will be on him for the rest of his life then maybe I can forgive him and try to let go of some of the things I'm holding onto. "I guess I can." I say kind of unsure.

A smile appears on his lips. "Bet let's do this then." He walks over towards Avi dapping him up before taking a seat and removing his jacket holding out his inner arm.

"But what about Onya-" he cuts me off.

"Damn woman can you just quit stressin? I told you it's all good." He says. I can't help but smile at the sound of that.

Avi was quick with his since he didn't have to shade as much like he did mine. And Kades handled it so good didn't wince or flinch not once. You would've thought he was just sitting there not even getting one. "Come here beautiful." I can't help but walk towards him. The sound of his voice saying that making me slightly nervous.

"Look." He holds out his arm so I can see.

"Oh my god," I gasp touching his arm

"Oh my god," I gasp touching his arm. "Does it hurt?"

He shakes his head. "Nah it's fine."

I stare down at his inked arm. "I don't know how to feel..." I say. "Nobody's ever got my name tatted before."