•⫷•24•⫸•

Start from the beginning

Priya : okay ready start!!!

I narrated the hole story from cafe to here in village..... after listening everything she was silent....did she slept??

Anika : Priya!! Are you still there?? Are you sleeping?? ( It remains me that nursery rhymes 🤓 are you sleeping~~~ are you sleeping brother John~~~)

Priya : no! Ani , you didn't even say anything to me before??.

Anika : I said now right leave it!!

Priya : Ani, if I say something don't take me wrong!! Okay??

Anika : okay I won't, say!!

Priya : I think...I think your mama loves you!

Anika : yeah yeah!! He loves.... Loves teasing me!! Loves making fun and fool of me....

Priya : Ani, I am serious....I think he loves you...

Anika : uff...how why do you think so??

Priya : I don't know.... but my sixth sense says....

Anika : do you have one?! See Priya.... There is no chance of him love-

Who love!? What love??

Suddenly I heard someone says that... thinking that my death is confirmed...I turned to see Maya... thank god!!

Anika : Priya I will call you tomorrow!!

I ended up the call.... then Maya came near me....

Maya : who love!?

Ani cover up cover up... yeah Idea...

Anika : Love...yourself.... Yeah, Love yourself album......I was talking about it to my friend!!

Maya : ohh okay!!

Anika : didn't you sleep still!!!

Maya: no....I just went to Nila Akka.... asked her about her outfit for tommorow but her said it's supprise.... when I asked for you she said you are talking with someone!!! What did you plan to wear??

Anika : I still didn't select any....

Maya : ahh I want to twin up with someone but you see... wait,I will go ask Adi!!

With that she ran away From me.... thank god.. it's the second time in this single day..... then I went to room selected what to wear and slept.....

Maya POV :

With all my hope...I ran to Adi Anna's room and peaked into his room....I was about to call him but he was talking with someone else on phone...I heard him saying...