[Chapter 11]. Traiters

"C-Can you hear me?" Arisū asked through the walkie-talkie. Setsuna heard through Chishiya's walkie as she stood right next to him. She wasn't paying attention to how he was holding her right wrist with one hand as if he didn't trust her to run off.

Tsk... this bastard.

But she liked the awful feeling of being this close to him. "After crowning on of their own as the new king, they're all in good spirits." Chishiya had a wide smirk. His plan was going smoothly and Setsuna couldn't prepare anymore for what will happen.

"Don't worry, if they move I'll get in their way. Just concentrate on finding the safe." Chishiya says and turns to Setsuna.

"Just in a matter of time. We must move and find the militants and inform them of a possible intruder in their suite." Chishiya had a nice soothing tone as he said this.

"Y-You wanted them to get caught?" She looked surprised. But his head hung low. What would've happened if it was her? He would sacrifice anybody to survive in this world.

"Setsuna..." he drew her attention without turning around to face her crestfallen face.

"In this world, there's only one thing you should know. You have to lose something to gain something. But, you'd assume I would toss you aside just yet? Hn, not yet." He turned his head back to see her blank expression. Is he a sociopath? No... he's more cunning and deceiving. Psychopaths cover their tracks more. It would make sense.

He planned to keep her alongside to stay and possibly manipulate the girl. Her specialty is both clubs and spades. And her mystery background draws him closer to her. Kuina was very good at those two card specialties as well, but keeping her on a tight rope would be nearly impossible.

"I FOUND IT! THE SAFE!" Arisū shouted through the walkie-talkie. Chishiya had the widest smug look anyone could've imagined. Setsuna held her breath. She and Chishiya were walking towards the main militant sect that were guarding around the beach.

"What's the passcode?" Arisū asked frantically in a hurry.

"8055,"

"I thought you couldn't see the inside of the letter? Just how did you—?"

"In front of everyone for a brief moment... Aguni faltered. It was confusion." Chishiya closed his eyes for a moment before continuing. Setsuna was too deep in her thoughts to properly think straight.

"Most likely, what was suppose to be there, was not." Chishiya paused but Setsuna interrupted him. "So that means, it wasn't the passcode then. Hatter knew others would be after the contents. So he tricked placed whatever was inside for only a few to understand." She placed a finger under her chin. Chishiya liked her way of thinking. Arisū had heard it all and thought for a moment.

"A simple psychological blind spot. Everyone thinks the passcode is on the inside." Chishiya stopped her words for a moment and turns to Setsuna turning the Walkie off so Arisū wouldn't hear. "We're almost there, once I warn them that we saw Arisū enter the suite. I'll cut all communication. You'll toss the walkie and disappear. I'll find you," he didn't want to wait for her reply.

He quickly pressed the talk button on the walkie. "The seal that marks the boss of the beach. Is not a word, but a number." He smiled and heard Arisū tell Chishiya "you are one man I do not want as an enemy."

Chishiya's grin was wider than ever. He looked to his side seeing her silent as an owl. "Don't trust me?" He pulled her close to him the feeling was sensational. He hated it but loved it at the same time.

"Don't move, dispose of this. I'll take care of the problem." He whispered, he wanted other people around to assume they were an item. Hence why he pulled her to him in a close romantic way. This made her breathing stop for a moment. She was at loss for words. She nodded quickly and ran off the throw the walkie away.