Character Information

Hiii thank you for reading the book, I hope you liked it. Here's Maria's character information btw. I followed the format of hunterpedia in hunterxhunter fandom website. This'll be on the last page since it will contain spoilers from the book.

CHARACTERISTICS

Name: Maria Wixx
Kana: マリア ウイツクス
Romaji: Maria Wikkusu
Age: 20 years old
Gender: Female
Height: 159cm (5'2")
Weight: 45kg
Birthday: April 28
Eye color: Gray
Hair color: Silver gray
Blood type: B
State: Alive

GENERAL STATUS

Affiliation: Hunter Association
Previous Affiliation: Mirwë Kingdom (past life)
Occupation: Botanical Hunter
Previous occupation: Market vendor, 287th Hunter Examinee #381, Mirwë Princess
Relatives: Nadia Wixx (mother), Luna Wixx (sister), Unnamed father

NEN

Type: Manipulation
Abilities: One with Nature, Black Bat Flower, Corpse Flower, Blastocystis

APPEARANCE

Maria's appearance is like an average girl. She has a normal height, with pale skin. Her hair was also silver gray, similar to her mother. Her attire during the Hunter Exam was a simple black hooded jacket and jeans, she covers her whole body to hide her scars. She also used to wear makeup slightly darker than her skin tone to mask the bruises from her face. She changed her outfit after becoming an official hunter. She is now wearing a green and brown off shoulder dress, with ribbon at the center. She matches it with brown high socks and green boots. And to complete the look, she also wears leaf-like earrings.

PERSONALITY

Maria has an inferiority complex due to being abused her whole life. She hates being the center of attention, and chooses to remain in the minority. She easily gets scared by other people. She is also submissive to anyone, this made her entertaining to Hisoka. Despite her weak personality, she is a fast learner. She can easily learn a new skill that was demonstrated to her. She can also make friends easily, despite not having some during her childhood. Even though she was abused by her mother, she still expresses her love towards her, she even got angry when Hisoka tried to kill her mother. She loves taking care of nature, especially flowers. And she loves discovering new species of flowers.

BACKGROUND

Maria came from an abusive household, which hindered her growth in every aspect. Her mother tried to kill her many times in the past but failed miserably. Although she recognized her father when they met for the first time, she was not able to see her in her childhood. This is because when her father raped Nadia, she escaped and tried to hide from him not until she heard that he died from taking the hunter exam. Maria used to work in a marketplace to earn money and give to her mother as pay back for keeping her. She was then registered to the Hunter Exam by her mother, so she'd die like her father.

EQUIPMENT

Leaves - Maria imitated Hisoka, as she saw that he was using Shu to strengthen his cards. She used the same technique, but with the leaves around her. She didn't have to carry them around, since there are always leaves everywhere.

ABILITIES AND POWERS

Preternatural perception - even before the hunter exam, Hisoka praised her for sensing the dart that was approaching him in Zaban city market. She was also able to determine that an examiner was following them during the fourth phase.

Enhanced speed and reflexes - she was able to dodge all the knives that were thrown at her during the riddles in the third phase, and the final phase with Illumi's needles. Although, she didn't used to have it before since she needed Hisoka's instructions in the trap room.