Introduction

Hello everyone😊!

Okay, here I am again, making another story without finishing even one of my published books. I'm so sorry about that.

I worked again on another fanfiction where you and Nayeon involves. You two will be having a student-teacher relationship in this story.

This is my second Im Nayeon x fem reader book, next to the 'Only You'.

This is all work of fiction. All of the information like characters, names, events, brands are purely the work out of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manners.

I don't own TWICE. The storyline doesn't reflect their true personalities, there will be some that maybe show resemblances of the character but any of them is just purely coincidental.

I'm from Philippines and my first language is not English, so there can be some grammatically mistakes and I apologize about it. You can correct me, just comment it but don't worry I will not get mad at you, I'll be even thankful for helping me correcting my mistakes.

So hello nalang sa mga kababayan ko diyan!

I want to give credits to the rightful owners of the pictures and gifs I may use soon.

Hope you enjoy my story.

Please don't forget to give me some votes by tapping the star button if you did enjoy and like my story.

"And I love troubles"

Thank you!