𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Derek attacked first but the creature was quick to scratch him, throwing him aside. Scott went next, stabbing his claw into the Kanima's back only for him to throw Scott away as well. Isaac went next, choking the creature whilst Derek climbed up a railing, but the Kanima quickly made it so that he was choking Isaac, throwing the boy back. Gwen growled before kicking the Kanima back allowing Derek to jump down and hit him in the back. Derek fought the Kanima for a moment before once again the Kanima got the upper hand and slammed Derek into a metal slab before throwing him to the ground. Gwen sliced at the creature's stomach, pushing him back before he could hit her just in time for Scott to kick him in the back, sending it into the same metal it had sent Derek. Only, the Kanima turned around and quickly kicked both of them, sending them flying.

Gwen let out a groan before looking up and over at Isaac just in time to see Allison appear, cutting the boy. Gwen let out a growl before getting up as Isaac fell to the ground. She roughly placed a hand around Allison's throat, making the girl choke in surprise before she threw Allison away with a snarl. Allison got back up, holding her knives as she glared daggers at Gwen before she went towards Derek.

"Allison!" Scott called. Gwen snarled at the girl before kneeling down beside Isaac. The Kanima appeared, and quickly knocked the knives from Allison before placing a hand around her throat. The girl let out a gasp of surprise.

"Not yet, sweetheart." Gerard spoke.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked, confused.

"He's doing what he came here to do." Scott answered her.

"Then you know." Gerard spoke, slightly surprised.

"What's he talking about?" Allison frowned.

"It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it?" Gerard asked. "When I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?"

"He's dying." Isaac spoke, carefully sitting up making Gwen glance at him in slight concern before looking back towards Gerard.

"I am. I have been for a while now, Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet, but the supernatural does."

"You monster." Argent spat.

"Not yet." Gerard smirked.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked, only for the Kanima to tighten his hold around her throat.

"You'll kill her, too?" Argent yelled in disbelief.

"When it comes to survival? I'd kill my own son!" He looked towards Scott before saying, "Scott." He smirked slightly, watching as Scott looked at him for a moment before he allowed his claws and fangs to retract. Scott walked closer to Derek, hesitancy clear on his face.

"Scott, don't. You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha." Derek pleaded as Scott grabbed onto the back of his neck, forcing the wolf to stand.

"That's true. But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott?" Gerard spoke, smirking. "He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. Do this small task for me, and they can be together. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And, in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love."

"Scott, don't!" Derek tried. "Don't!"

"I'm sorry. But I have to." He then forced Derek's head back, revealing Derek's fangs. Gerard rolled up his arm sleeve, holding out his arm and placing it in Derek's mouth, the wolf biting down. Gerard let out a yell before pulling his arm away just as Derek fell to the ground. Gerard held up his arm, showing them the bite before suddenly black blood started dripping down his arm. Noticing the looks that had crossed everyone's faces, he frowned.