What are you doing here? - Chapter 18

Beginne am Anfang

"Okay, well I will meet you all at the office because we still have to discuss this Ja situation."

In unison Hoseok and Yoongi said, "No we don't."

~~~

~~~

Jimin

"Have yall seen the Hyungs today?" JK asked.

"JK do you have to talk with your mouth full?  That's nasty."  I scrunched my nose and mouth looking a JK eating for the third time this morning. "You're like a black hole."  

"This is how I stay looking buff, you should try my workout routine."  JK replied sticking his tongue out with food on it.

"Gross, you so nasty!" I said sticking my tongue back at him.

Tae grabbed a chip out of JK bag, "Nope I haven't seen them since they left for the office this morning but looking at our schedules we have a lot going on."

"Well we have all these promotions to do today but I don't see where they will be joining us." JK said looking at his schedule on his phone.

"Let's go pick-up Bre today from work.  We can take her to the movies."  Tae said ignoring JK.

"That's a no go ghost rider.  Jin said we can't cancel anything on our schedules today."  JK threw a chip at Tae.

"So, he says that all the time.  That usually doesn't stop us." Tae picked up the chip, eating it. "10 second rule."

"You nasty to Tae." I gave Tae a disgusted smirk after watching him eat the chip from the floor.  I continued, "We usually skip out but the managers are riding with us all day.  That is kind of weird right?"

"Now that you mention it, it has been a long time since all the managers followed us for the day. Especially when we are split like this.  I could understand if we were all together."  JK looked at Jimin and Tae nodding his head.

"So what yall thinking?" Tae asked.

"They probably up to something, maybe a surprise for us." JK said excitedly.

"Kookie this is what we be talking about with you.  You are always so clueless. A surprise for what?"  Tae said rolling his eyes.

"Leave him alone Tae. We thinking to much into it.  You know our Hyungs stay busy when it comes to business and the managers are playing babysitters.  Let's just go so we can get this day over with." I said letting out a big sigh.

Tae grabbed his stuff and walked out behind JK.  "Yea, your probably right Jimin."  Tae said putting his arm around JK neck.

I took my phone out of my pocket to look at the date.  I knew what today was and why our schedules were packed.  

A smile emerged on my face before I picked up my bag and caught up to Tae and JK.