"Daniel," I nudge his side.

"Yes, beautiful?"

"Come," I grab his hand and walk to the family, making them look up at both of us.

"Hey guys? How are you enjoying your time?" I question with the biggest smile ever.

"Just very happy that we got to enjoy up here and with our daughter, Luna," the man, who looks at about his late 20's, says.

I bend down to Luna's height, making my knees go on the ground, "Hi, Luna, I'm Arabella, but you could call me Bella!"

"Hello there," she waves with a smile, "This little thing that you made up here is so nice. Thank you for the toys too." She had on a cone 'happy new years' hat and a new years horn in her hands along with her parents.

"Oh you should be thanking this big guy here," I say as I pull Daniel down to her height too.

Luna giggles, "Is he your boyfriend?"

Just as I was about to say something, Daniel leans forward and whispers some incoherent words in her ear, making her giggle again.

He leans back and stands up, dusting his knees with his hands. I stand up too and nudge his arm and then whisper, "What the hell did you tell her?"

"Secret," he mischievously whispers back making me roll my eyes.

I look back at the parents, "Well I hope you guys enjoy your time. And Luna," I lean down to her and whisper, "What did Daniel say to you?"

I earn a giggle from her, "Secret. You'll find out soon."

I look back at the parents and say, "I hope to see you guys around again. Happy new years. And there's still food back there, so feel free to eat as much as you like."

"Thank you too! Without this whole thing, we would've been celebrating in the hospital room," the mom, who looks the same age as the dad, smiles.

We say our goodbyes and head back to where our families were at and everyone else.

"Now tell me what you said," I narrow my eyes at Daniel.

He laughs, "You'll find out soon," then winks at me.

Seriously?

I hate secrets. Or I hate having to be so curious.

I roll my eyes and grab two new years horns and give one to Daniel. He had on the cone hat and I had on the headband one.

We all take a phew group pictures that Tori took on her selfie stick. I took a phew shots of only me and Daniel on my phone which was, surprisingly, not broken from the accident.

"Guys! Fifteen seconds until new years!" Riv shouts as loud as she can so everyone else on the roof could hear.

I look up at Daniel who was looking down at me. My cheeks heat up. I'm going to do it.

Do what, you may ask? You'll see.

He pulls me closer with his left arm while I hold my horn and he does too.

"10" Riv yells.

"9" Everyone else follows along with the countdown.

This is the only time we could all be loud, since the floor below us wasn't with people sleeping, but celebrating either in their beds or up here.

"8" Daniel pulls me closer and closer.

"7"

"6"

"5" I turn my whole body to Daniel and so does he.

"4" I put my hand behind his neck even though I was holding the horn with it too.

"3" He snakes both his arms around my waist with his new years horn dangling from it.

"2"

"1"

Everyone else yells in unison, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

Daniel pulls me in after both of us blow on our horns.

His lips smash onto mine and we were engaged in a very passionate and sweet kiss. It made me feel the infinity amount of grenades exploding in my stomach.

We both pull away and we say it at the same time . . .

"I love you."

The look on his face is priceless. He looked like what I had said extremely surprised him. I know already that he loved me, so it wasn't much of a surprise.

"You love me?" he says lovestruck.

"Did you not just hear what I said?" I sarcastically ask with a smile.

He rapidly wraps both his arms around me and embraces me into a tight hug.

"I . . . can't . . . breathe . . ." I say as he hugs the crap out of me like there's no tomorrow.

He pulls away and chuckles.

Everyone was celebrating, blowing their horns and stuff.

"Do something for me?" he asks while holding each side of my waist.

"Anything."

He pulls me closer and brings his lips to my ear and whispers the line that I never thought I'd hear from him.

"Be my girlfriend."

Then he pulls away and continues speaking, "I don't care if this long distance will be hard. It won't hurt to try. And just like what I said in your hospital room, you don't know if it's truly impossible if we just t-"

I interrupt his little cute ramble.

I, without a doubt, yell, "YES! YES! YESSS!"

His panicked eyes turns into relief and then a glint of it is happiness.

I jump into his warm arms, putting my left arm around his neck while he leans down to put his arms around my waist.

BOOM!

The fireworks lit up the sky and they were so close that we had a good view of the many colors igniting in the dark sky. Blue. Pink. White. Purple. Red. Yellow.

"You said yes to be his girlfriend?!" A cute, familiar voice questions excitedly behind me over the sounds of the fireworks.

I turn around and see Luna with her mom wheeling her wheel chair around and her dad next to her mom.

"How did you know he asked me?" I say happily with Daniel's arms wrapped around me from behind and his body on my back.

"That was what he whispered in my ear earlier," she giggles.

I knit my eyebrows together in awe and put my left arm up on Daniel's neck from behind me, "So romantic."

"Well, we better get going now. The doctor says that she has to go back to her room now," the dad smiles.

"If you don't mind me asking, what room is it exactly? I, for sure, want to see Luna again. But I will completely understand if you don't want to give a stranger the number to your daughter's room," I question.

I plan on visiting the sweet little girl again and get to talk to her more. And also maybe bring Daniel with me.

"249," Luna says.

"Well, I'll definitely visit you again, bye," I wave and they leave.

I turn back to Daniel and give him a peck on the lips.

"I love you, boyfriend," I smile looking up at him.

"I love you too, girlfriend," He smiles back.