4

"Why does it feel so tense in here?"

Taehyung ended up not going to Jimin's bedroom. Instead he went to his own apartment, waited a couple of days, then cursed to himself as he checked his schedule and realized he can't hold up with his not seeing Yoongi plan, because they were scheduled to film something.

In the Soop.

  Hoseok was clearly annoyed and confused, not liking the unnecessary tension coming from a certain two Daegu boys. He leaned back on the chair, crossing his arms as he looked at Taehyung, then back to Yoongi.

  Taehyung had tried so badly to ignore Yoongi. He tried so hard not to send peeks at him every once in a while. He tried not to care, but he couldn't help it. It was bothering him. The fact that Yoongi had gone silent when Hoseok spoke made it ten times worse.

  "I'm going to bed." Taehyung stood up from the table, eyes glued to the stairs.

  "Taehyung." Hoseok gave him a knowing glare, obviously not liking that Taehyung was ignoring the situation instead of talking it out with Yoongi. But there's nothing to talk about. He already apologized, left Yoongi alone, tried to talk it out with himself first. What else is there to do? Why would he talk to Yoongi? That would make things worse.

  "I'm going to bed." He said more harsh, staring back into Hoseok's death glare.

  Yoongi, sitting next to Hoseok, scoffed. "You sure you're going to your room?"

  Hoseok looked at him, a confused look on his face, but Taehyung's eyes shot from Hoseok to Yoongi, squinting on accident. His lips parted and eyebrows furrowed at Yoongi, the older clearly testing his low tolerance.

  "I'm going to my bed, thank you very much." Taehyung snatched his phone from the table. "Unless you're just inviting me to yours."

  Yoongi chuckled, crossing his own arms, scowl on his face. "I didn't invite you the first time Taehyung-ah." He said. Hoseok was shaking his head to himself, looking back and forth at the two's theatrical moment.

  Taehyung frowned at the way Yoongi spoke. Of course he didn't invite Taehyung to his bedroom, but why is he acting like this?

  "I was trying to go to Jimin's room." Taehyung stepped away from the table, walking towards the staircase to save himself from getting into a useless argument. It felt so stupid that they were actually speaking like this to each other. Why is Yoongi so salty about it? Unless he finds Taehyung disgusting now.. Does he? Does he hate Taehyung now?

  Hoseok sighed. "You two are so—"

  "Do you just go around kissing all the members?" Yoongi cut him off. "Genuinely asking." He said, making Hoseok's eyes expand up at Taehyung in now complete confusion. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at Yoongi, the conversation getting out of hand. 

  "Okay, I don't know why you're so salty about this," Taehyung said to Yoongi, his hyung merely keeping his mouth shut as he stared up at Taehyung, "but I apologized and I told you that it was an accident. You're the reason the tension is so high this week—"

  "No, you're the reason for that." Yoongi said, a hint of anger in his voice. "I've tried to get you to talk to me since we got here and all you do is ignore me. How am I being ignored when you were the one who kissed me?"

  Hoseok tapped his fingers on the table before standing up, averting his eyes from the two. "I'm just gonna.." He stepped away, reaching for the back door and nearly running away. Taehyung clenched his fists.

  "You made him run away."

  Yoongi shrugged as he stood up as well. "Maybe he doesn't wanna wake up like a God damn Disney princess." He snatched his bottled drink from the table and followed Hoseok's steps, leaving the main house and leaving Taehyung with no last word.

  Taehyung clenched his fists even tighter, falling back onto the steps on the stairs, tears prickling at his eyes as Yoongi left.

  I didn't fucking mean to do it.

  It was an accident.

  I'm sorry.

~