Neens!

❤️:34,821💬:45,729📷: @KalaniKay@Isabella: Taking a deep breath before I give up on packing and leave with no clothes

❤️:34,821
💬:45,729
📷: @KalaniKay
@Isabella: Taking a deep breath before I give up on packing and leave with no clothes...
—————————-
@kalanikay maybe next time don't leave it to the night before you flight
^@Isabella: correction four hours and twenty five minutes before my flight

@nina: I swear I messaged you three days ago asking if you packed? @Isabella

@Isabella: @nina you did and I swear I messaged you back saying no...I've been busy
^@nina: you did...I'll let you off. Can't wait for you to get here! Don't miss your flight girl!

@username: wait are we getting a nibella reunion!

@username2: how are you this stunning when packing for a trip!

@username3: ahhh the content!

@username4: how long will you be staying with Nina?

@usrername5: making such a drama out of nothing as always 🙄

@username2: this is not a drill! Not a drill. @nina and @Isabella are meeting again!

I laugh at the comment section of my last eat Instagram post of me "packing" for a "trip". Nina just couldn't resist commenting. Me and Nina have been friends since we filmed a film when we were really young. She stayed in acting I went to modelling but we stayed in contact with each other since we were 8. Well I was 6 there's two years between us. 12 years of friendship. That's a long time.

Both our fans love it when we're together because we're just a tad chaotic. Parties, drinking, livestreams. Most of the time a hospital visit because someone's injured and we just have fun. The minute there's even a hint that will be together everyone goes into a frenzy because they know they're about to get some top notch content.

I vlog a lot of my life just so I can look back on it and see all I've accomplished. I've modelled for vogue kids when I was 7 and teen vogue when I was 13 and as of this year vogue Milan and British Vogue when I turned 18 being of age to finally be able to model of them. They're a big supporter of mine and I love working with them! And I'm glad I've got video footage of every step. The early mornings the travel the hair and make up the glamorous parts the not so glamorous parts. I have it all to look back on when I can no longer so cat walks or I can no longer manipulate my body into strange poses for photos. So me and and Nina bro g together meant vlog constant as well as wild instastories and posts.

Though we have managed to keep the big secret all being revealed tomorrow.