another update :)

Hello again!

A lot has happened in 2020, and now that it's somehow already 2021 I suppose I've had a lot of time to think.

Why Don't We's prolonged break in 2020 made it a lot harder to write about them, considering there weren't many social media posts or anything to gauge how their personalities were changing and all. So, seeing them now, I understand they've grown a lot. They're still the same people, of course. Still, their personalities have changed a bit, and I think it'll probably be some time before I understand their personalities enough to write about them.

That being said, during WDW's break in 2020, I was introduced to another fandom-- the world of K-Pop. And I honestly would never have expected this. All the time that I've been a Limelight, I didn't understand how someone could be a fan of an artist who mostly communicated in a different language. But after watching the performances, after realizing the blessing that subtitles are, after seeing a lot of the positive and inspirational messages they shared, I ventured into that world.

And so I've started a oneshots book for BTS, under the account  @bt-s-unshine

I can imagine this is a bit disappointing for you here, if you're not also a K-pop fan. And because of that, I've decided that I'll publish the start of a second WDW book on this account. It's not another sickfic oneshots thing, it's actually a book with a plot of sorts. I figure that, maybe if I start publishing those, I'll get the hang of what it's like to write WDW again. And perhaps these sickfics may start up again.

For now, if you're hoping to find more of my writing, the best place to go is probably the account under bt-s-unshine

I'll be publishing the first chapter of the new WDW book soon, but until then I wish you all a Happy New Year, and I hope your 2021 will be better than your 2020 :)