Chapter 21 [Lance]

"I don't get it," I sighed as I sat next to Hunk in the canteen. "Keith's been acting weird, I know he's in this emo-cool kids-phase but come on, even Shiro doesn't know where he is, yet."
Pidge looked up, not really worried. "It's Keith." she responded like this was the hole thing. "He is sometimes weird, we already know that since we met him." Yeah, I shouldn't wonder about him, but still I was worried. Totally worried . Since I interduced Kayla to my friends and Keith he acted strangely. I really didn't understood why Keith left us after one minute, he was probably jealous but even this thought didn't made any sense if you thought about it. Keith could get any girl (I mean not the tough ones) if he wanted to. Most girls like his emo style, the fact that he doesn't talk much. It make him mysterious. I know, kinda dumb but still it really works. So, what was his problem? Or more important, why was I still thinking about him. Kayla tapped my back and I turned around. She smiled like there was no better place she cloud be now. "Why isn't Keith with you?" she asked. "I don't really know," I responded trying to like her back, to sound like a normal sixteen year old guy talking to his girlfriend. "Oh okay." Her smile faded a bit but still she sat down.
"Do you wanna meet me at the park? Maybe 3 o clock?" I turned towards her and nodded. "That would be really great." Hunk started a conversation with her, probably because he was too friendly with everyone . I couldn't focus, my thoughts were with Keith. I wanted to be friends with him, at least. Shiro who was sitting at on of the other desks looked worried too. The hole school day went by and at the end of the day I stood there, in the park waiting for Kayla. She dressed really cute in a dress, even if it was winter. I asked myself why I had that luck, even if it didn't felt like luck. We walked together around, she talked about some school rumors, I tried to listen but well it didn't really worked. "You thinking about Keith, aren't you?" Fantastic, was it so obviously? "Uhm yeah," I responded. "Can you keep a secret?" I asked her. Her eyes glittered, "Of course!" Kayla said. "But you have to promise that you wont tell anyone!" I ended. "I promise!" She said and looked honestly true. "Well, Keith and I had a little argument and he disappeared. I thought he went home but since yesterday nobody had seen him. I'm just a bit worried." I looked at her, she was thinking. "What was your argument about?" she asked. I laughed. "It was nothing, that can't be the reason! I just told him that you asked me out and he reacted really emotional. I asked him just why his reaction was like that and he just left."
We sat on a bench in the park. "He's probably jealous because he didn't found someone yet." I added. "No, I don't think so." she responded quickly. "He's really popular and once I saw in the break a girl confessing to him." "Wait, really?" I asked. Keith never told me that. I thought he never got a confession . "Yeah, he wasn't really nice to Amyta. We had to build her up after that." That was the Keith I knew. No emotions for other humans. Sometimes I asked myself If he had emotions. If yes, than he was fantastic to hide them. That was probably the reason why I was a bit shoked why he reacted so pissed as I told him about her." What are you thinking right now?" I asked her. "Hhm, I think I should talk to him." she muttered sleepy. "Are you crazy?" I yelled. "We're talking about Keith Kogan. He can be really rude." I tried to convince her. "But he isn't rude when you are there." she responded.
"Yeah," I sighed "I really don't know why."

[Sorry for the late update! But this chapter is a bit longer today! Hope you all enjoy!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!
Thank you!]