"How are you so good?" Tubbo asked softer and less business like.

"What do you mean?" I giggle as I finish doing light coloring on the doodles I had done.

"Like you're so talented," he smiled.

"You're too sweet Tubbo!" I smiled. Looking over I see he'd turned on his face cam. Pausing to look at him I admired his cute fluffy hair and his dorky smile, his eyes focused on his monitor as he watched me draw out the concepts. Smiling myself I turned on my own camera and went back to working.

~Tubbo's POV~

Pausing I froze for a second as I looked at her. For the past month I have been infatuated with an artist that had done fan art for me and here I am talking to her at seeing her face for the first time. Seeing all of her facial features that just complimented her personality. Her laugh accompanied by her smile made things just so much better. And her hair lightly bouncing as she giggled she was perfect.

"Tubbo thoughts?" She asked pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hm oh yeah they look amazing!" I start off with. Telling her somethings that I would like to see we agreed on some changes then she told she had to go. Frowning I said bye and we hung up. Falling back into my chair I couldn't stop thinking about her. Seeing that Tommy, Wilbur, and Phil were in a call I decided to join.

"Well look who joined!" Phil pointed out.

"You have been online for 3 hours and you've ignored us?" Tommy huffed out.

"Look I was busy!" I said throwing my hands up as I had my face cam on."

"With???" Tommy dragging out the th.

"He's been talking to a girl!" Phil says calmly.

"WHAT!" Tommy and Wilbur shouted.

"IS IT THAT MINT GIRL THAT YOU HAVEN'T SHUT UP ABOUT!" Tommy blurted out.

"WHY DO YOU GUYS KNOW EVERYTHING?"

"Well I knew because you came asking for advice," Phil explained.

"How dare you ask Phil instead of me!" Tommy said almost offended.

"We all know Phil was the better option." Wilbur teased.

"How dare you!" Tommy said

"Away way tell us about her Tubbo!" Wilbur said interested in her as I hadn't really talked about girls with them.

~Y/n's POV~
[after hanging up]
Pressing the red button to hang up felt so horrible. Enjoying the sound of him just talking turn into the sound of just ruffled noises it felt weird.

"Are you done with your boyfriend?" River asked.

"You could literally hear us talking about work!"

"Yeah but I could hear flirting," River smirked

"Oh shut up!" I say and throw a pillow at him. Hitting the pillow before it got to him he continued.

"So how long?"

"Couple month."

"How much talking?"

"Week."

"If this guy hasn't been stalking your account for weeks then he really likes you!"

"Oh shush let's go get food," I say dragging him out to grab some food.

Tubbo
Hi