She closed the door behind her and went straight to the seat, she's honestly too tired for this. She prepared her laptop and desktop for work, what she positioned in work is to basically just check the perfume website of jeon enterprise then check the reviews then make up a report if there's some mistakes. If there is, her and her team would be literally dead.

She heard the door knocking loudly, knowing who it was. "Ahh, y/n!" Lisa screamed as she went inside and close the door, she went towards her with a wide smile. "First day being the team leader huh?" Y/n was shock by her words.

"Huh? What?" She said with clear confusion in her face, making the other woman laugh at her dumb expression. "We just had a meeting yesterday, Bozo! How would you forget that you got replaced as team leader because Mrs. Yoon just quit her job!" Y/n sighed and slapped her forehead.

"Don't worry, the reason why I'm here because I'm the one who's gonna teach you, or in other words—I'm your very own assistant and the vice leader team!" Lisa tell with a wide cheerful smile, y/n just sighed. "Oh God, we'll be busy today. Aren't we?" Y/n told her with a sad scoff on the end of her sentence. Lisa rolled her eyes, "Oh my God y/n, of course! And you will have a 3 hours meeting with the highest positio—" That's when y/n got more shocked.

"Pardon me? Excuse me? What?" Y/n said to lisa with open shocked jaw, "What happened to you? Why would you forgot that y/n?" Lisa said with a groan, she literally almost had enough of her short term memory loss.

"I remember, i almost got tipsy last night because i drank soju with taehyung." Y/n sighed, lisa crossed her arms and shook her head. "Oh no you bitch, you literally got a lot of duties today and you'll forget it? Seriously?" Lisa sighed.

"I know Mrs. Yoon send me a check board list, I'll check it on the cabinet real quick." Y/n stand up from her seat and check each cabinets she own. She finally found the list after many minutes later. "I saw it! So let's see—" Y/n sat down and was in total shock.

"Oh wow.." Lisa said with a awkward laugh, "That's— many." Y/n nodded her head in agreement, "It is indeed a lot but i undertake to finish this for the company!" Lisa clapped her hands, "That's the spirit!" Lisa take a seat at the chair right in front of her table.

"So shall i teach you everything from the start?" Y/n took out a deep breath as she nod her head in answer.

~~~

"So, that's what you're gonna discuss to them, about the happenings in the factory and the happenings of the website and shit." Lisa said as she blew her bubble gum flavored vape. Y/n was staring at the flashdrive that was given to her by lisa. "Damn, i think i need a script." Y/n stutter.

"Why is that?" Lisa raised her brow, "I got short term memories, which means i forget things way too easily. And yeah." Lisa just hear her out as she nod her head. "I understand you, that must've been difficult for you." Responded lisa as she inhaled her vape.

"Thanks for understanding me though, I'll just tell what i can tell." Y/n said as she pulled the flashdrive and slip it in her pockets. "Y/n, you got this. Let me know if you had any problems though" Y/n smiled at her and nodded. "Alright! Thanks lisa."

"Anyways, let's buy lunch. I'll buy one for you just for free because you teach me. I wouldn't be aware what's happening if you aren't here!" Lisa let out a chuckle. "Well, maybe i should teach you everyday so i get you food for free." They both laugh at each other, "Oh no this is just once in a lifetime!" Responded y/n.

~~~

Lisa tilted her head as she pat her shoulder "Feeling nervous?" Y/n was literally shaking, her hands were shaking a lot. "I guess I'll take that as a yes." Lisa sighed. "Hey, it's okay to be nervous. I promise this meeting will be quick, time flies fast anyway." Lisa tried to cheer her up a bit.

"Thanks so much, Lisa. I'm just anxious meeting hugh ranking people who i know but don't interact with." Lisa nodded, "I know that, i know how it feels. But i promise it will be worth it!" Y/n sighed and finally calmed down, "Alright, i think it will be worth it after all." Lisa smiled and cuddled her. "I knew you could do it, show them your best!"

"Anyways, let's go inside now before it's too late!" Y/n responded, she was about to open the door. "Y/n.." Lisa's voixe became serious. "M-Mr. Jeon is behind me, hurry up." She whispered to her with stuttering voice, y/n's soul almost went out of her body. She quickly opened the door then greeted them.

"Hey, you must be the new replaced TL, aren't you?" Said the woman in her 30's, y/n awkwardly answered "Indeed, i am." Y/n said with scratching the back of her nape. "Good afternoon, Mr. Jeon!" People greeted, making her turn around. Y/n flusteredly bowed at him.

Y/n and lisa quickly went to their seats before the meeting starts, "Please write your name and signature here for the attendance." A man beside her in his glasses said as he passed the clipboard to her, "Yoongi by the way." He said with a small smile.

"Lee ahn y/n, i knew you." She said in reply, "Who's the first one to discuss?" A deep voice spoke, making y/n shiver. "No one answered, so I'll chose." The CEO said with a sigh, "Oh shit." Y/n cursed under her breath.

"Lee Ahn Y/n, please present now." Jungkook said without hesitation, y/n gulped her saliva. She awkwardly insert the flashdrive in silence, when the images pop out, she sighed in relief. She grab the remote and spoke.

"Greetings, this is Lee Ahn Y/n. I'm the new TL of my team, before we could start. I w-would like to discusz to you the consequences, reviews and the happenings." Y/n pressed the remote to the next slide.

While y/n was discussing, lisa was there as she listen and took down notes silently. Lisa put a proud smile on her face.

"So, that's all i could tell. Are there any questions so far?" Y/n waited patiently for answers. "Y/n, there's something you're missing." A deep radpy voice spoke, it makes the room dead silent. "Oh is that so? M-Mr. Jeon." She stuttered, she kept cursing and cursing over and over again.

"Mhm.." Jungkook pursed his lips. "You missed the reviews of the latest perfume." Y/n pressed her lips and replied "About the reviews of the latest released perfume of Jeon Enterprise, there are reviews as well. A lot of people have five to four ratings and there's someone who rate it for like just one." Jungkook let out a deep disappointing sigh. "Disappointing, but at least we still got high ratings. Please catch up with the bad reviews, alright? Y/n." Y/n nodded in response.

"Mhm, please take your seat, y/n." He spoke, y/n immediately grab the flash drive then went back to her seat. "Oh my God y/n! You did so well!" She whispered, "Thanks lisa!" Y/n said with a wide smile.

:Edited