"Here are the prescriptions. She's at the first room." The nurse instructed, while the brunette nodded.

"Are you okay?" Camila asked as she entered the room, her eyes widening as she saw the raven's cast.

"What happened? Lolo, didn't I-" Camila frowned as she hugged her girlfriend.

"Hi, I-uh I'm fine." Lauren chuckled lightheartedly.

"Babe, when will you start to look after yourself? You look after me, but can't even keep yourself safe." Camila sighed, sitting beside the raven.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I thought they were holding the end of the ladder, but they.." Lauren trailed off looking down.

"Be careful alright? One more nurse call and I won't agree with your co-councils when they pull you out of class. They can't even keep you safe. My girlfriend is not some kind of robot." Camila said sternly, earning a blush from the raven.

"I'm being kind enough for letting them take you away from me, and this is how they repay me?" Camila scoffed.

"Did you bring the prescriptions?" The raven asked.

"Yeah, here." Camila said as she placed it down the table.

"What am I gonna tell Uncle Mike and Aunt Clara? Gosh. They'll kill me!" Camila exclaimed.

"Why are you smiling?" The brunette asked.

"Have you see the lower left corner of the prescriptions?" Lauren asked, while the brunette furrowed her eyebrows-taking the paper and examining the ends.

"Will" Camila read out loud as she looked at the ends of the paper, arranging it from basing on the dates.

"You"

"Go on"

"A date"

"With" Camila said as she read the last letter, she looked at the raven who was smiling at her and holding her arm up.

"Me?" Camila read out. The cast had the words written in it, below it was two boxes that had Yes and Of Course underneath.

"I hate you." Camila frowned.

"You went through the troubles of hurting yourself for this?" Lauren shook her head as she grinned.

"No, Nurse Joy is in it." The raven replied, grinning mischievously.

"I'm not even hurt the past few days, well except the first day."

"Yes." Camila giggled, placing a kiss on Lauren's lips.

"Yes?" The green-eyed girl smiled, excitedly placing her hands on Camila's waist. The younger one nodded in response, before helping the raven to take the cast off.

"Hang on, why is there a bandage here?" Camila curiously raised her eyebrow.

"Oh, I did fell. But I didn't break my arm, I unfortunately fell on the tree's holder." Lauren sheepishly replied. The brunette raised her eyebrow even more, Lauren on the other hand giggled before placing a chaste kiss.

"We were hanging flyers baby. It stung though, the holder was apparently dug up and was facing somewhat horizontically and could hurt potential students." Lauren chuckled.

"What was the holder?"

"It was a metal stake, if it was wooden I would've been a goner." Lauren joked.